♥Chapter 2: Meet and Greet♥

Your POV

I hurriedly run away after I gave the envelope to their manager and stop by a café. My parents and I arrive here in Seoul yesterday, we are going live here now but we are living with a relative who lives here. I'm from [country], since high school I wanted to live in South Korea and it came true! I also learned how to speak, write and read Korean.

When I first saw BTS, I fell in love with Kim Taehyung. For some reason, my eyes followed him and I can't seem to take my eyes off him. I watch a lot of videos of him which always put a smile on my face whenever I watch him; there's a time when they had a concert in [country], I didn't go because I'm broke. I didn't save up enough money since I've been buying their albums and merchandise online.

*ring* *ring*

I got a call from my mom, I then answer it. 

Me: Hello mom? 

Mom: Where are you? 

Me: Ah...I'm just hanging out in a café. 

Mom: Don't get lost, you still don't know around here. 

Me: Yes, I'll go home now.  

I hang up and left the café.

+ + + 

=One Week Later=

"Wow, the line is so long" you were lining up for the meet and greet from BTS; you only found out about the meet and greet last week when you went home after you gave the letter. You look at the line to see other people from other countries.

30 minutes later...

It was your turn, the first one was Namjoon, then Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook and the last one was Taehyung; you were confused why Taehyung was at the end. "Hello" you greeted, he had a surprised look on his face.

"You can speak Korean?" he asked.

"Yes, I taught myself" you answered, you smiled.

"Do you live here?" Taehyung asked.

"I am now, my parents and I move here yesterday but we are living in a relative's house" you explained.

"Where do you live?" Taehyung asked.

"I live in [country]" you answered.

"I hope you like it here," Taehyung said.

"Thank you" you reply with a soft smile, Taehyung stares at you and thought you were beautiful.

"Hey, can you write your name here?" Taehyung asked as he took out a post-it note, you were confused but you write your full name on the post-it note.

"Times up" a stuff member whispered to you, you stand up and waves goodbye to Taehyung.

"Bye Taehyung, I hope you have a nice day!" you said, as you wave goodbye; he waves back at you with his adorable box smile. 'OMG, he smiled!' you thought.

You are now outside the building, you decided to go straight home because you have nothing to do and you don't want to get lost. Taehyung looks at you until you're out of his sight, he looks at the post-it note and his eyes widens to see your handwriting; he stands up his chair making everyone surprise. He then run out to where you just went out, "Taehyung!" their manager called his name. When Taehyung got outside the building, he didn't see you anymore; he walks further and look around for you, but he was too late. Their manager runs after him and gave him some scolding.

+ + +

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

They were done with the meet and greet and back to their apartment. Taehyung went to his room with the post-it note on his hand with your name on it, the six peeks through the door of his room to see if he's okay. They saw Taehyung was lying down on his bed looking at the post-it note, they were confused why he was looking at the post-it note.

*knock* *knock*

Namjoon knocks on the door and they all come inside Taehyung's room, Taehyung sits up his bed and look at everyone in confusion. "Do you guys need something?" Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung-ah, what's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"I found her, but..." Taehyung said.

"What, you found her?" Jin said.

"It was the girl who told me to 'have a nice day' while waving at me" Taehyung explained.

"Ah, that's why you run out of the building to go after her" Hoseok said.

"Yeah, but when I got out of the building she wasn't outside anymore" Taehyung explained.

"Wait...she must be living around this area, we might be able to see her around," Jungkook said.

"Actually, she told me that she and her parents move here yesterday but she lives with relative who lives here," Taehyung said.

"Taehyung-ah, don't tell me you're going to find for her?" Namjoon asked.

"Don't you dare young man. If our manager finds out about this you'll get in trouble, not only you, us as well!" Jin warned; Taehyung pouted.

"Don't worry Taehyung-ah, you'll probably meet her again" Hoseok pats Taehyung's shoulder, comforting the maknae.

+ + +

Taehyung's POV

I finally met her, but I can't believe I lost her...I wish I could meet her again, just like Hoseok-hyung said. I just finished taking a quick shower and went back to my room, I went and took out the box where I put the envelope who belongs to a girl name [F/n]. I'm happy to know that she lives around in this area now but...I'm not allowed to look for her because if our manager finds out that I'm looking for her I would get in trouble, and I might get the members get in trouble as well. 

*door opens* 

"Oh, you're still awake," Namjoon-hyung said, he just finished taking a shower.

"Yeah" I reply, he then walks closer to my bed and looks at the envelopes.

"Wait...those envelopes are from that girl? Are you keeping them separate from the other ARMYs letters?" he asked.

"Yes..." I answered.

 "You must really like that girl, don't you," he said, 'Like...?'

"What's wrong? Did I guess it wrong?" he asked.

"Hyung, it's not like that," I said.

"Really? Cause you said those letters are important to you and you even kept it separate from the other letters, I thought you like her" Namjoon-hyung said he then walks to his bed. 'Wait...do I like her?'