♥Chapter 8: Bleeding Forehead♥

You woke up by the pain on your forehead. "Ah...it hurts..." you wince in pain as you get up slowly. You get out of your bed and look at yourself in the mirror to see a bit of blood on the gauze you put on last night.

"It's bleeding again..." for some reason, you feel sick and don't have much energy; you wanted to get back to your bed, but you must go to work.

*knock* *knock*

"[F/n], are you awake?" you heard your aunt's voice and immediately hide your forehead with a big headband.

"Yeah, I'm awake" you answered then walk yourself to the door and open it, your aunt was a bit confused seeing you wearing a big headband since she never seen you wearing one before.

"What made you think to wear a headband?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just want to change my look" you answered, your aunt looks at you as she had a smile on her face.

"Don't tell me...your making yourself pretty for one of the boys?" your aunt's smile becomes wider and your eyes widen of what she just said.

"N-No! It's not like that!" you said, waving both of your hands.

"Okay, let's have breakfast now" you followed your aunt to the kitchen dining table; she made a delicious breakfast {think of your favourite breakfast}.

"Wow~ my favourite!" you chirped then you sat down on the dining chair and took a bite.

"Mm~" you hum in deliciousness.

+ + +

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

You arrive at the company with your aunt, both of you went to the dance room where everyone was. "Good morning [F/n]!" you got greeted by the three maknae as you soon as you got inside.

"Wow, you look cute today [F/n]" Hoseok compliment.

"Tha-Thank you..." you respond.

"Okay guys, you have to go now!" your aunt said.

The boys had another photo shoot, they've been busy since when you came to the company. You've also learned a little bit about them as you been hanging out with them, they've made you feel welcome and you've also become a part of their family. You're happy to work with them as their manager, but sometimes it's hard because of the busy schedules.

3 hours later...

All of you came back to the building and went straight to the dance room, the seven boys went and changed their clothes to their comfortable dancing clothing. As you were waiting for them change, you lift a bit of your headband to see if your forehead is still bleeding.

"It's still bleeding...I better change it now..." you whispered to yourself.

"[F/n]?" you got startled and pull back down the headband to your bleeding forehead. You turn your way to the door and smile at the seven boys.

"Yes, I'm here" you respond. The five noticed something's wrong with you, they walk closer to where you are standing.

"Are you okay, [F/n]?" Jin asked, there's concerned look in his eyes.

"Ye-Yeah, I'm okay" you answered, 'His face is sooo close!' you thought as you gulp on your saliva.

"Are you sure? You look pale" Hoseok said, you turn your head to the mirror and saw our lips are pale.