♥Bonus Chapter♥

It's been two days that you've confessed. You are visiting the members at their apartment, they were busy doing something in their room except for Taehyung, he invited you to his room. You sat down on his bed and look around his room.

"Wow, you have a lot of clothes!"

"Not really, I sometimes don't have anything to wear"

"Are you serious...look at these clothes! Looks at these ties! Look at these shoes!"

"Come on, [F/n]. Stop exaggerating, they're not that much" he sat down beside you on the bed. You were just staring at his closet when all of the sudden he pushes you down on his bed. You both stares at each other's eyes, for some reason you can't take off your eyes from looking at his beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Um...Taehyung" you started.

"Yes, babe?" you blushed when he called you 'babe' since you're not used to being called that. You want to say something but the words won't come out of your mouth, all of the sudden his face is coming closer and closer.

"Taehyung-ah, I just..." you both look at the door to see Jimin and Hoseok with a shocked look on their faces.

"Aaaah! My eyes!" Hoseok walks away while covering both of his eyes. Jimin smirk at the two of you. 

"Oh~ It looks like you two are about to get sexy in here. Sorry for interrupting your sexy time, please continue" Jimin slowly closing the door with a smile still plastered on his face. Jungkook heard Hoseok screaming and get out of his room.

"Are you okay Hoseok-hyung?" the maknae asked.

"Don't worry Jeogguk-ah, he's just practising his vocals" Jimin respond. Namjoon and Jin went out of their room as well, hearing Hoseok screaming.

"What the hell is happening here?" Jin asked.

"It looks like Taehyung is gonna get it," Jimin said.

"Get what?" Jin asked; Namjoon gets what Jimin is talking about.

"But I think I kinda ruined the mood" Jimin added.

{Guys, if you are wondering where is Yoongi. He's sleeping in his room, not caring what's going on. He needs some sleep}

==========+++==========

Author's note:

Hello! Okay, I decided to finish this book since I don't want to make this any longer. For those readers that been reading this book until the end, I just want to say...Thank you!

-p_mary12