♥Chapter 15: Watching movies with Taehyung♥

It's now the weekends and it's the day you're going to watch a movie with Taehyung, you woke up early before your alarm. You tried to get back to sleep again but that didn't work and get out of your bed.

You walk downstairs to the kitchen and make yourself a coffee (or tea). Then after that, you went into the living room, turning the TV on. Grabbing the remote, you keep changing the channels if there's anything that would interest you. "*sigh* I'm bored..." you turn off the TV and grab your phone. You log into your social media account (Twitter or any social media account you use the most) and went to Bangtan's account to see a new post from all of them, you like the pictures and even videos that they've posted.

"That's right...I have to go to the movies with Tae~" you smile widely. Then out of the blue, your phone rang, you look at your phone screen to see Yoongi's number.

"That's weird...he should be still sleeping at this hour" you answered his call anyway or you might get scold by him when you meet him again.

You: Hello

Yoongi: Good morning, how are you?

You: I'm good, thank you for asking. How about you?

Yoongi: I'm also good

You: Um...do you need something?

Yoongi: Are you free today?

You: Uh...no, Taehyung just ask me to go to the movies with him today

Yoongi: I see...

He then hangs up, you look at your phone, confused. 

+ + +

You're ready to go and you're just waiting for Taehyung. You heard a car horn outside, you open the front door and saw a car parked in front of the house, the car window slides down open and saw Jin.

"[F/n], hop in," Jin said, the window on the back slides down and saw Yoongi and Taehyung. You lock the door and walk your way to the car, Taehyung went down and you went inside. You are sitting between Yoongi and Taehyung, you're getting awkward sitting down between them since you noticed that the two don't talk much like before.

Jin and Namjoon can feel the tension on the back, the two of them glancing on the rear-view mirror. For some reason, the two felt sorry seeing you getting awkward. Namjoon decided to cut off the silence since it's killing him.

"So, [F/n]. Do you have any siblings?" Namjoon asked; you were confused why he suddenly ask that question. You look at the rear-view mirror and had an eye contact with Namjoon, then you knew what he's doing.

"Ah, yes. I have a big brother" you respond.

"Really, how come we didn't see him?" Namjoon asked.

"My brother was in [Country] with his wife and two children" you reply.

"Does he plan on going here?" Jin joins the conversation.

"Yeah, he plans to visit here" you reply.

"When are they going here?" Jin asked.

"I don't know yet" you reply.

"Okay, we're here" you and Taehyung went down the car and went inside the mall. The three went and park the car in the underground parking. Namjoon and Jin were planning to go shopping together, they both don't know where is Yoongi going since he just asks if he could come with them. The three of them got inside the mall, Namjoon and Jin immediately lost Yoongi.