♥Chapter 11♥

Everyone is awake and having their breakfast, Taehyung hasn't touched his food; he's been thinking of what Suga said to him last night. Is it okay for you if one of us members have her?

"Taehyung-ah, what's wrong?" Jimin asked, who is beside him. Taehyung gets out of his thoughts and looks his way to Jimin.

"Eh?" he responds, Jimin gave him a worried look.

"You haven't touched your breakfast, are you okay?" Jimin asked, Taehyung look at his plate and to see his food hasn't touched.

"Oh, sorry. I was thinking something..." Taehyung apologized, he then took his first bite.

"What are you thinking?" Jin asked, everyone was listening to their conversation the whole time; Taehyung looks up to see everyone staring at him, he glances at Suga who is looking at him as well.

"I-It's nothing, don't worry about it," Taehyung respond and he continues to eat his food.

+ + +

Taehyung's POV

After eating breakfast and taking a shower, I decided to go out for a walk by the near park around our area. I wore something that won't make too much attention and cover my face with a mask. I can't get out of my head what Yoongi-hyung said to me last night, it's been bugging me. 'Does Yoongi-hyung have feelings for [F/n]?' I shake my head, getting out of that thought.

"It's impossible...he said he doesn't have time for relationships because he's been busy making music" I was looking on the ground while walking, not caring where my feet take me.

"Taehyung...? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice, I look up to see (f/n) standing in front of me.

+ + +

Suga's POV

Taehyung-ah went out somewhere, he must be thinking what I've said to him last night. Everyone was outside the living room together, watching a movie while I'm here in my room working on some beats. But for some reason I can't concentrate today, I get up from my rolling chair and lie down on my bed as I look up the ceiling. Then [F/n] came into my mind...

"*sigh* Why does it have to be her...?" I remember what Jimin told me when he came home when he visits [F/n].

Yoongi-hyung, you never guess what I just found out today. (F/n), really is the girl that sends letters to Taehyung-ah for a year and her Aunt just told me about it, she also has feelings for him __ years! Can't you believe that?! It looks like fate brought them together.

I started to have interest on [F/n], but I don't know when it started...for some reason my eyes just can't take off of her and my mind has been always about her. Whenever she's around I feel happy and relaxed, also her personality sometimes really amazed me for some reason.

*knock* *knock*

I get out of my thoughts when someone knocks on the door. I get up the chair and open the door, it was Namjoon-ah.

"Come in" I open the door for him and make a gesture to come inside, he walks into my studio and sat down on the couch.

"How is it going with the song?" he asked, I sat down back to the rolling chair.