♥Chapter 13: It's a Date♥

You woke up by the alarm of your phone, you went and took the phone from the nightstand then look at the time. "Oh sh*t! I forgot that Suga is going to pick me up!" you quickly get out of your bed, rushing to the bathroom.

After you taken a shower, you went to your wardrobe and choose simple clothes. "There, perfect..." you said as you look at yourself in the mirror, then you tilt your head to the side as you pinch your chin.

"Are this clothes okay?" you asked yourself, then you just shrug it off.

"Oh well, it's not like a date or something anyway" you grab a shoulder bag that matches your clothes and put your phone, wallet and other things in it. You are about to open the front door, someone called out to you.

"Where are you going [F/n]" you turn around to see your mother.

"I'm just going out with a friend" you answered.

"Oh~ is it a boy?" she asked, you sigh.

"Yes, it's a boy..." you answered, your mother smiles from ear to ear.

"You're going on a date?" she asked, you roll your eyes.

"Mom, just because going out with a guy doesn't mean we're 'going out' or 'dating' together," you said, then there's a knock on the door. You went and open it to see Yoongi.

"Oh, Yoongi. What are you doing here?" your mother asked.

"Good morning Mrs. [L/n], I came to pick up your daughter" Suga greeted your mother with his gummy smile, your mother looks at you and then at Yoongi then back at you. Your mother can't help it and started to ask Yoongi.

"Is it a date?" 

"Mo-"

"Yes, it's a date" Yoongi cuts you off and show his gummy smile, you look at him in shock. Yoongi went and take your hand.

"We're leaving now," Yoongi said. 

"Take care and take your time~" your mother waves at you two.

"Mom?!" you shouted.

Both of you got into his car, "What were you talking about with your mother?" Suga asked, you put a hand on your forehead and shake your head slowly.

"*sigh* It's nothing, she's been joking around with me again..." you sigh and then you stare at him, "And what's with the 'Yes, it's a date'? Now my mom probably misunderstood that I'm dating you"

"What's wrong with that?" Yoongi asked.

"I li..." you stopped, nearly telling him who you like.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing, forget it" you respond.

+ + +

The six woke up at the same time and saw Yoongi was dressed up, "Are you going somewhere Yoongi-ah?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, I'll be going shopping" Yoongi answered.

"With who?" Jin asked.

"With [F/n]" Yoongi didn't hesitate to answer.

"Oh, can I com-"

"No" he cuts off Hoseok before he could finish.

"I'm going now" Yoongi went and take his car keys and take his leave, the members got more suspicious of him. They all quickly change their clothes and follow him with their manager's van.