♥Chapter 17♥

Two weeks passed and you still haven't get back to work, you're aunt was worried because you've been acting weird and keep telling her that you don't feel going to work. The members were worried about you as well since they haven't seen you at work, they all went to visit you but you always tell your aunt that you don't want to talk to them.

Your aunt can't concentrate on work because she was worried for you and she decided to have a talk with you.

*knock* *knock*

"[F/n], can I come in. I brought you your favourite food" when you heard your aunt said that she bought you your favourite food, you open the door on her.

"Come in" you open the door and let our aunt inside your room. Your aunt sits on the chair while you sit on your bed. 

"[F/n], tell me...what happened? Why you don't want to go to work all of the sudden?" your aunt started to ask, you gulped.

"Did something happened with one of the boys?" your aunt ask another question, your tears welled up and it started to fall down your cheeks. Your aunt was startled when you started crying, she sat down beside you and you hug her.

"Aunty...Yoongi kissed me" you cried, your aunt's eyes widen in shock.

"What?!"

"H-He kissed and confessed to me" you sniff. "What should I do aunty? I don't want to hurt him" 

"[F/n], you better tell him your true feelings. You've been running away, you can't keep doing this. Go and talk to him, don't just hide in your room" your aunt cupped your face, looking at you seriously.

"*sniff* okay...I'll talk to him" you wipe away your tears.

=NEXT DAY=

 You sent Yoongi a text to meet him at a cafe. As you arrive at the cafe you two are meeting, your eyes wandered to find him and saw him by the window. You sat down at the chair, facing him. He seems awkward seeing you because of what his done.

"Um..." you started, Yoongi didn't say anything and just wait for you to talk.

"I'm sorry, I can't return your feelings. I like someone else" you bow at him.

"Don't apologize, I already know. It's Taehyung-ah that you like" Yoongi said, you lift your head and look at Yoongi by surprise.

"How did you know?" you asked.

"I heard it from Jimin. Apparently, your aunty told Jimin that you've like Taehyung-ah for __ years" Yoongi reply. "Sorry that I kissed you as well, is that your first kiss?" you felt your cheeks heating up and look down on your lap.

"Oops...sorry about that" Yoongi apologized.

"N-No, it's okay" you reply.

"Anyway, go and confess to him already," Yoongi said.

"E-Eh?" you reply, confused.

"That guy has been in a bad mood and sulking for two weeks when he found out what I did to you. We can't practice our dance properly because he's been making a lot of mistakes, also he's sad that he didn't see you around. He's been missing you" Yoongi explained. "Okay, if you have nothing to say, I'll take my leave" he stands up from his chair and left the cafe.

+ + +

Yoongi's POV

I got back to the apartment and encounter Taehyung, he walks passed by me. "I got rejected," I said and then walk to my room. I lied down on my bed and look at the white ceiling, my vision got blurry a bit. I put an arm covering my eyes.

"I should've not liked her in the first place, I knew that she already like someone. Ah...it f*cking hurts" my tears won't stop.