♥Chapter 9: Jimin and Taehyung pays a visit at [F/n]'s house♥

Jimin's POV

[F/n] didn't go to work today because she has to get some rest, so her aunt will be the one who will be our stylist for our photoshoot. Our photo shoot took two hours and now we are back to BigHit building. "Haa..that was tiring..." Yoongi-hyung sat down on the couch, I saw [F/n]'s Aunt going out of the building; I went running after her.

"[Aunt's name], wait!" I called out to her, she stops her track and turns to me.

"Oh, Jimin. Do you need something?" she asked.

"Is it okay if I come with you and visit [F/n]?" I asked.

"Sure" she answered, I smiled of her answer then I followed her to her car.

"So...why do you want to visit [F/n]?" she asked, I look at her, confused.

"I just want to see if she's feeling fine" I answered.

"Oh really~," she said in a teasing voice, I was still confused why she's acting like that and then realized what she's thinking.

"[Aunt's name], it's not like that! I only think of her as a friend!" I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah, and plus I was just trying to tease Taehyung-ah" I explained.

"Taehyung? Why?" she asked.

"You see..."

 + + +

Your POV

I'm home alone...my parents and Aunty are at work, I'm just staying inside my room; surfing the web. I go through my social accounts that relate BTS and sees ARMYs post like memes, fanfictions, pictures and more. "Haa~ why are you so cute Taehyung~" I breathe out as I look at a cute picture of Taehyung. I then went to Twitter and went to BTS page and it looks like they upload new videos and photos, I liked all of it.

"Wait...they don't know my Twitter account, right?" I questioned myself as I look at the screen of my phone.

"Nah...they don't, I don't have any photos of myself in here anyway" I continue to scroll down when I heard my aunt's called out for me, she is going up the stairs. I heard another footstep. 'Someone's with her?' I sit up on my bed, then the door opens.

"You have a visitor [F/n]" I look up to see Jimin, standing beside my Aunty.

"Jimin...?" I said his name with my eyes wide open.

"Okay, I'll leave you two alone. Take your time Jimin" Aunty pats his shoulder and left, Jimin looks at me; he closes the door behind him. 'Sh*t, he closed the door. A girl and a boy alone in a closed roo- (F/N), STOP THINKING LIKE THAT?!'

"Hello [F/n], how are you?" he asked, making me get out of my thoughts.

"I-I'm good, But still a bit hurts though..." I answered, he then walks closer and sat down beside the bed with me. 'Please...dirty thoughts, not today'

"Are you sure are you okay?" I get out of my thoughts again and look back at him.

"Ye-Yeah, i-it's just that it looks like my fever is going up..." I said.

"What? Really?" he scooches a little bit to me and leans closer as our forehead touch. 'He's too close!!!' I gulp on my saliva, I felt the blood rushing through my face.