♥Chapter 6: BTS's stylist♥

You got better, and you are ready to work again. You don't know how you'll face the members because of what happened yesterday and plus your bias, Kim Taehyung, saw you in your bra. You've been crushing on Taehyung for __ years. You always wanted to see him in person and able to talk to him and it actually came true.

You were having your breakfast at a near café, you were sitting by the window. You are in your phone, looking at the ARMY Amino app which you just downloaded recently. You made a lot of friends through the app and always chat with them, then something caught your eyes on the feed. The person wrote something about wanting to meet BTS one day and other things, then something came into your mind...what if you fall deeply in love with Kim Taehyung.

"Okay [F/n], stop imagining that. There's no way he would like you back" you said to yourself, then you heard someone knocking on the glass window; you turn your head to see Taehyung, you jump in surprise.

"Annyeong~" he waves at you, you blink for a second and wave back at him with an awkward smile. He then started walking away from the window, you look at where he's going and saw him walk into the café; he then sat down facing you.

"Go-Good morning Taehyung-ssi..." you greeted, he then pouted.

"You don't have to be so formal, just call me Taehyung or my nickname TaeTae," he said, 'How come he still act normally after what he saw yesterday? Don't tell me...he doesn't see me as a woman?!' you thought.

"Hm? What's wrong [F/n]?" he leans closer to you and your face was inches away, your cheeks turned red; you back away a bit.

"No-Nothing?" you said, he then backs away.

"So, what are you doing here?" he started a conversation, not making the atmosphere between you two awkward.

"Ah...I came here to have breakfast, I'll go straight to work after this" you respond, "How about you?" 

"I was going inside the building and then I thought I would buy some coffee then saw you" he explained.

"Wait, didn't my aunt told you not to drink coffee? Why's that?" you asked.

"Ah...because whenever I drink coffee, I seem to get too energetic. There's one time we're doing a photo shoot and I drank way too much coffee and I ended up climbing a tree, then I can't come down after that" he explained.

"O-Oh..." that was the only thing you can say, 'I think I better stop him now' you thought.

"I think you better not drink coffee, I don't want to get scolded by my Aunty," you said.

"But she doesn't know, you don't have to tell her; keep it a secret," he said, you still didn't like the idea.

"No, drink something else," you said, Taehyung pouted and started acting cute.

"Please~" he pleads, he blinks his eyes two times while his hands clasped together. 'Oh my god, so CUTE!' you thought.

"Fine" you gave up by his cuteness and then he shows his cute box smile, 'This is bad...I might fall for him so hard' you thought.

+ + +

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

You two got inside the building, everyone was there and when you two got into the dance studio; everyone was looking at two of you. "Oh, there you are [F/n]. Where did you go? I was finding for you" your aunt said.