♥Chapter 7♥

You've been working with them for two weeks, it was going pretty good. You also noticed that you had a good friendship with the members in only a short time, but sometimes you also noticed that Taehyung was talking to you...a lot. The members were just doing a photo shoot and you just watch all of them, you felt so happy to see them in a photo shoot in person; they all look so cool and handsome.

After an hour of the photoshoot, they were done. "Thanks for your hard work everyone!" the seven said, bowing to the staff. You walk closer to them.

"Good work guys," you said with a smile.

"Thank you [F/n]" Jimin had his arms open, ready to hug you but Taehyung grabs the back of his clothes; pulling him away from you.

"Yah! Are you doing that on purpose?" Taehyung said, it was your first time seeing Taehyung getting angry, but you are relief that Jimin didn't get to hug you or you'll faint...like last time.

"Okay guys, you can go," a staff member told them. 

"Thank you!" all the eight of you bow and take your leave. You all are heading back to the company when Jimin suggested going shopping.

"Jimin-ah, PDnim told us to go back after the photo shoot," Hoseok said.

"Don't worry, I had a talk with him about it this morning. He said we can go" Jimin explained.

"But why do you want to go shopping today?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, the mall would be crowded at this day," Namjoon said.

"It would be also a bad idea to go at the mall today since you don't know fans might recognise us," Jungkook said.

"Come on guys, [F/n] is sick last time I ask her. I want her to feel welcome and plus we didn't get to hang out with her" Jimin said.

"Jimin...you don't have to do that, there's actually next time you know. Plus, you guys are tired" you said, you look at everyone who looks exhausted; they didn't get much sleep.

"Jimin-ah, don't tell me...you just want to go shopping with her, that's why you're asking to go now" Yoongi commented, he made every startled; you all thought that he's sleeping the whole time.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" Jimin stutter.

"Did you just stutter?" you said, looking at Jimin.

"No! It's not like that, okay! Forget what Yoongi-hyung just said" Jimin said.

"Let's go home," Yoongi said, the van took a turn.

+ + +

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

You finished eating dinner and just finished taking a shower, you are drying your hair when you heard a sound coming from the window; you ignore for a moment and then it happened again. You gulp and getting scared, you turn off the hairdryer and stand up from the chair then slowly walk to the window where the sounds coming from. You quickly open the curtains and don't see anything but the big tree, then you open the window when something hit your head. "Ah! What the f*ck was that? WHO THE HELL THREW THAT?!" you curse because of the pain, you look down to see if there's any person around, but you don't see anyone. You touch your forehead then look at your hand to see blood on it.

"Oh god, I'm bleeding!" you screamed, someone knocks on your door.

"[F/n], are you okay?" your mother asked, worried; everyone from downstairs can hear your loud voice just now, you immediately close the window and the curtains.

"I-I'm okay eomma!" you answered.

"Are you sure? Cause I just heard you cursing" you could hear the anger in your mother's voice, she hates it when you curse.

"It wasn't me eomma, it's the drama I was watching. I plug it into my speaker, so I could hear it better, I never thought it has swearing" you explained, you tried to make something up so your mother won't give you any punishment when you get out of your room. When you curse every time, your mother would give you punishment by taking your phone, laptop or any of your devices back then but now is different; you have to put money on the swear jar, if you swear a lot then you have to put a big amount of money in there.

"Okay, if you say so. Can you please turn the volume down, it's disturbing me and your Aunty; We're watching a drama downstairs" your mother said, "Okay~" you replied, you heard her footsteps getting further. You sigh in relief that your mother just believed you.

+ + +

Taehyung's POV

I sneak out of our apartment and walk myself to [F/n]'s house; I know it's late at night, but I wanted to see her. When I got into her house, I walk my way to the big tree which her room is located. I look around to find for small rocks and collect them, I then throw 2 rocks and wait...but she didn't open her window. I then continue to throw rocks on her window lightly until I was run out of rocks. 'The lights in her room is on, is she already asleep?' I look around for a small rock again then threw it, she finally opens her window and the rock accidentally hit her.

"Ah! What the f*ck was that? WHO THE HELL THREW THAT?!" she cursed. 

"Sh*t, I accidentally hit her?!" I said under my breath, I look from my left to right to see if there are people around or saw me but no one is around so I run away as fast as I can.

+ + +

Third Person POV

You run to the toilet and lock it, so no one can walk into you to see your bleeding forehead and freak out. You look at yourself in the mirror, taking out some bits of your hair on your bleeding forehead. You took out a little first aid kit out on a cabinet under the sink and grab a disinfectant, you went and dab a little bit to the bleeding spot; you wince in pain as you tried to get the whole blood out of your forehead. As you got everything, you look at your forehead to see if it's deep but it wasn't that bad. But it could still bleed so you went and treat it with something, so it won't get infected and then after that you put a small gauze over it. 

"*sigh* now I have to think of a hairstyle to cover this up, I don't want anyone to see this and get worried about me" you sigh as you look at yourself in the mirror.

+ + +

Next Day...

"Woah, what happened to your forehead?!"

"Who did that to you?!"