♥Chapter 12: Caught♥

Your POV

Today is the day were Bangtan members receive another letter from ARMYs around the world, I wrote mine last night which I nearly forgot but got it done on time. I slowly make my way inside the building, looking from left to right if anyone is around.

"Good morning"

"Ah!" I got startled and turn around to see Yoongi.

"Omg, Suga. Don't scare me like that!" I said as I put a hand to my beating chest.

"Sorry about that" he apologized.

"It's okay. But next time, please don't sneak up on me" I reply.

"What's that in your hand?" he asked, looking at the envelope on my hand; I hide it behind my back.

"Oh...it's nothing" I respond with an awkward smile, "Bye!" I then run away. 'Omg, he saw my letter for Taehyung...' I run through the hallway to get called by someone, I stop my track and went back to the room where I was called.

"Where are you going?" It was the Bangtan's manager, he's carrying a box.

"Um...to where my Aunty is," I answered.

"Since you're walking passed by the dance room, can you give this to the seven boys. It's their fan letters" he said. 'I can sneak my letter easily now' I went and took the box from him.

"Thanks," the manager said and left the room, I look at the box and saw a lot of letters.

"Wow, that's a lot of letters...I wonder who gets the most letter" I took out my letter for Taehyung and squeeze it between the letters. "There..."

"What are you doing?" I flinch and turn my body to the door to see Yoongi...again.

"Suga, what the hell did I told you whil-"

"Just now, you just put the envelope that I saw that you're holding while ago" he cut me off, staring into my eyes. I gulp on my saliva. 'Sh*t, I've been caught!'

"Uh..."

"So, the person who's been sending letters by the name of 'Secret Admirer' to Taehyung is you?" I gulp once again, I look to my right; avoiding an eye contact with him. I could see in the corner of my eyes that he's approaching me. He took the box from me and taking his leave with the box.

"Wait! Don't tell him it's me!" I called out to him, he stops his track and turns his body around to face me.

"In one condition..."

+ + +

Third Person POV

Yoongi got to the dance room with the box of fan letters. "Here are the letters, guys" he placed it down the floor and everyone gathers around it.

"Here's for you Jin-hyung...Namjoon-ah...Hoseok-ah...Jimin-ah...Taehyung-ah...Jeongguk-ah and me" Yoongi hands out the letter to who it was addressed to. Taehyung looks through the envelopes and saw yours, he was confused why is he still receives your letter when you're already here. He already knew that you're the one who's sending him the letters.

"What? You still receive that letter?" Jungkook said, seeing your envelope in Taehyung's hands.

"I thought [F/n] was the person who sends you those letters?" Hoseok said.

"Well, we might not know...there might be other people who do this as well..." Yoongi commented, "But, what if she's not the person who's been writing to you? What if it's someone else?" he added.

"Hello, every...one" your voice lowered down as soon as you saw everyone gathered together.

"What's going on?" you asked, then you noticed the envelopes in their hands.

"Did you have my coffee?" Yoongi asked; you gulp.

You walk your way to Suga and giving his coffee to him, "Here's your Americano" he took it from your hand.

"Thanks" he responds, the members felt something is going on between you and Yoongi since he doesn't talk too much to any staff members.

Taehyung looks at you, confused, if you're really the person who gave those letters to him or not. He wished he was right that it was you...

+ + +

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

They were done practising, you came with food. "Food is here," you said then put it on a table.

"Thank god, I was hungry," Jin said, everyone grabs a plastic plate and wooden chopsticks then started to dig in.

"You're not eating?" Jimin asked; you shake your head.

"No, I already ate with my Aunty" you respond, "I'll be going home now" you added, you turn your heel.

"[F/n]" Suga called out for you, you stop your track and turn a bit.

"Yes?" you reply.

"Don't forget tomorrow, okay?" he said, you nod in response and then you take your leave. The members were confused about what you and Yoongi were talking about.

"What's that about Yoongi-hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"It's nothing" Young answered, he continues eating his food as everyone looks at him in confusion. 'What was that all about?' the six thought, they are curious about what you and Yoongi are talking about and they eager to know.

+ + +

You arrive home and flop yourself to your bed, you just stare at your ceiling and remember what happened this morning.

=FLASHBACK=

"In one condition..." Yoongi said.

"What is it?" you asked.

"You have to do everything I say" he responds, you gulp in your saliva; for some reason, you have a bad feeling about it.

"And how long would I do that?" you asked.

"I don't know..." he answered, "By the way, come with me tomorrow" he added.

"Where?" you asked. 

"We're going shopping" he replies.

=END OF FLASHBACK=

"Aaargh! Why do I have to get caught?!" you shout in annoyance as you raffle your hair.

*knock* *knock*

You sit up immediately and look at the door, your mother came in. "Is there something wrong?" she asked, you shake your head.

"No, everything's alright" you answered.

"Just tell me if you have a problem," your mother said, you nod in reply; she then left your room while you went back lying down on your bed.

"For some reason, Suga is talking to me lately..." you noticed.