♥Chapter 10♥

After three days off of work...again, you're ready to go back to work. Everyone was happy to see you okay again. "Sorry for making you all worry about me again..." you apologized to everyone.

"It's okay, at least you're okay now" Namjoon pats your head.

"We have a gift for you!" Hoseok gave you a bouquet of flowers.

"Wow...thank you guys!" you reply them with a warm smile, the members stare at you. It was their first time saw that smile of yours, they were taken by surprise; you look at the bouquet of flowers and smell them.

"Mm~ it smells so nice," you said, then you felt gaze on you; you look up to the seven.

"Is there something wrong guys?" you asked, the boys shake their heads.

"Oh, you're back [F/n]" the dance instructor came.

"Yes, I feel fine now and so I thought, why not could go back to work," you said.

"Don't hurt yourself again" the dance instructor pats your head lightly, you nod in reply.

+ + +

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

It was 6:00 pm, the boys were done with their dance practice and was really exhausted. You went to the dance room to surprise them with lots of food. "I bought food for all of you!" you smiled as you raised 3 plastic bags on your hands.

"Food!" Jin cheered.

"Thank you [F/n], you're just in time. I'm really hungry~" Jin said, he can't get up on the floor from tiredness.

"Jin-hyung, is food all you think about?" Jungkook asked.

"Shut up, my energy is drained out of my body and I need it back" Jin retort.

"You don't have to buy food for us[F/n], we could've bought it ourselves," Namjoon said.

"It's okay, everyone is tired. There is no way you all could walk to buy food" you said.

"What did you buy [F/n]?" Hoseok asked, walking up to you.

"I actually bought different kinds of meat and vegetables" you answered.

"Woah, that's a lot!" Jimin said, looking at the plastic bags.

"How did you manage to carry all of this? You could've asked one of us to come with you instead" Taehyung said, worried for you since your forehead is still healing.

"Don't worry Taehyung, stop worrying too much. I'm okay" you reply.

"Are we having a barbeque [F/n]?" Suga asked.

"Yes," you answered.

"Nice..." Suga reply, showing his gummy smile. 'Oh my god, it's my first time in person seen that smile...IT'S CUTE!' you thought.

"Okay everyone, let's go!" Jin said; he can't take his hunger anymore.

+ + +

Taehyung's POV

We're all at the back of the building, Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung were the ones cooking the meat. "Is there any meat cooked yet?" Namjoon-hyung asked.