♥Chapter 14♥

A week had passed. It was an awkward morning, no one talked at the dining table. Everyone eats quietly without saying anything, all can be heard was the noise of slurping soup and  the metal chopsticks hit the bowl.

+ + +

They arrive at the BigHit building and went straight to the dance room. "Woah, you guys scared me. Why are you all so quiet?" their dance instructor asked, confused why all of them were quiet all of the sudden; their dance instructor would always hear them talking so loud at the hallway before they got inside the dance room.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in," the dance instructor said, you went inside and saw all the members already there.

"Here's your coffee" you gave the cup of coffee to their dance instructor.

"Thanks"

"It's nothing" you look at the seven boys and greeted them with a smile, your eyes then met Yoongi.

"Okay, I'll be going now" you then left the room.

+ + +

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

"Taehyung, what's wrong with you? You're making a lot of mistakes" their dance instructor asked, worried about him.

"Sorry, I feel tired" Taehyung lied, but there's been something on his mind that he wasn't able to concentrate.

"Go and take a rest, don't tire yourself. If you're tired, tell me" their dance instructor said. Taehyung went and sat down on the side while he watches the others practice.

+ + +

Your POV

For some reason, Yoongi is having fun bossing me around. He's been telling me to do the easiest thing to do as well, like getting a cup water when he could actually just get it by himself. He also takes me shopping with him which is really awkward, he's quiet and out of nowhere, he would ask me random questions.

I also noticed that Taehyung is not talking a lot which now made me worried, he would usually be so energetic and would talk to me non-stop.

I was cleaning the room they hang out and now I'm done cleaning it, I went straight to the dance room to see how is everyone doing. As I got inside, I saw Taehyung sitting down on the side as he watches everyone practice.

I went and sat down beside me. "Hello," I greeted.

"Hello," he greeted back; after he greeted there's an awkward silence between us. I started to ask a question.

"Why are you not practising with everyone else?" I asked,

"I'm tired" he answered.

"Okay, that's enough for today!" their dance instructor stops everyone.

"[F/n], can you get my water for me?" Yoongi orders; as I was standing up I felt a hand grab mine. I look back to see Taehyung grabbing my hand.

"Do you need something?" I asked, he then let go of my hand.

"No..." he replies, he hugs on his knees as he turns his head to the side. I'm getting worried, don't know what's wrong with him.

"[F/n], hurry up. I'm thirsty" I quickly grab on Yoongi's water bottle and gave it to him.

"Thanks" Yoongi pats my head, I stare at him and saw a small smile on his lips. 'He's smiling...'

+ + +

Taehyung's POV

So Yoongi-hyung likes [F/n] after all. He's acting very nice to her and he started to smile even more. For some reason, I felt a distance between me and [F/n], as if she likes Yoongi-hyung than me. 'Is she started falling for Yoongi-hyung?'

I stared at the two, Yoongi-hyung is patting her head and I saw a small smile on his lips. He never acted like this before...

"Are you not doing anything?" Jimin-ah sat down beside me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Are you okay leaving her to Yoongi-hyung?" he asked.

"I don't care" I respond, 'Why did I say that?!'

"If you say so...just don't regret it if she started going out with Yoongi-hyung" Jimin stands up and left.

+ + +

Third Person POV

Jimin stands up beside Namjoon. "What did he say?" Namjoon asked in a whisper.

"He said that he doesn't care" Jimin replied.

"It looks like he's on sulking mode, he never says his true feelings when he's like that" Namjoon said.

"But I never thought Yoongi-hyung would have feelings for [F/n]" Jimin said, crossing his arms together. He stares at Yoongi and noticed that he changed since you came. "This would be bad...what if they confess their feelings for her?"

"I hope that would not happen, it would cause trouble. Plus, it would be bad if ARMYs found out about this, they might say bad things to [F/n] or worse...hurt her" Namjoon said.

"You're right. Since no one knew about [F/n] working with us" Jimin agrees.

+ + +

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

You were sent home early since you have nothing else to do. You took a hot bath and after that lock yourself in your room.

"Oh my god...what the hell I got myself into. I wish I was more careful that time or I wouldn't get caught, I'm so dumb" you lie your head down on your working table.

*beep*

You sit and look at your phone. You saw Taehyung's name displayed on your phone screen and saw a text from him, you immediately open it up.

Taehyung
Hey, are you busy this weekend?

Your heart won't stop skipping, you can't believe you got a text from Taehyung again.

You
Yes, I am

Taehyung
Would you like to go to the cinemas with me?

"Oh my god! Is he asking me on a date?!" your heart beats rapidly than before. 'Okay, [F/n] calm down...' you take a deep breath and type your reply.

You
Sure, I would love to go with you

Taehyung
Okay, I'll pick you up at 11 am

You started squealing and rolling on your bed, then accidentally fall on the edge making a huge sound when you hit the floor.

"It looks like someone is happy," your aunt said, sipping a cup of tea.

"Ah...youth, I miss the old days. I'm also like that back then" your mother said, also sipping a cup of tea.