Going To The Coroner's and Meeting The Kid

After Dean had talked to his dad he knew that his choice was made, he would meet the kid and talk he wasn't sure what they would talk about but he'd try at least. Dean walked out of the motel room and down towards the Impalla and leaned up against the hood and took out his cell and dialed in Amanda's number and waited as it rang

AMANDA
Hello?

DEAN
hey, Amanda it's me Dean

AMANDA
Hi, dean how are you?

DEAN
"Good, good." gah this small talk crap was awkward

CHILD IN THE BACK GROUND
"mom can I have some Pie for desert please"

the voice was so tiny it sounded like a mouse Dean couldn't believe that he was hearing his child's voice

AMANDA
yes, wait for me to help you with the knife ok?

CHILDS VOICE IN THE BACK GROUND
ok mom

AMANDA
sorry, Dean what can I help you with?

than broke dean out of his shock and wonderment and back to reality.

DEAN
I'd like to Meet her Amanda, if your still okay with it?" Dean paused hoping that she hadn't changed her mind.

AMANDA
Good, um when would you like to come over I get off of work at 4:00 I pick her up from the nannies at 4:30 if you would like we could go to the diner for dinner it might be less awkward for you and her there if you'd like?

DEAN
yeah why don't I meet you there around 5:00 ok I'll be talking to the Coroner tomorrow anyway so dinner time is perfect.

AMANDA
Good that's great we'll see you there Have a good night Dean. then she hung up

   Dean closed the phone and stayed leaning against the hood of the Impalla thinking about that Voice and placing it with the picture he saw on Amanda's desk there wasn't much to go on for the 30 seconds he had heard her voice he could tell she was soft spoken, seemed to be polite, she liked Pie which was a bonus it sounded like she was obedient when Amanda asked her to wait for her to help with the knife. seemed to be she was a good kid, with that Dean went back to the room and informed his father that he would be meeting his child tomorrow at the Diner, Dean kind of wished that his dad would go with but it was overwhelming for him to meet his kid he couldn't imagine what it would be like for her to meet him well the thought that the best he could hope for would be that she wouldn't cower behind her mother the whole time and ignore him mentally prepering himself that it might actually turn out to be that way. he couldn't worry about that right now he need sleep so he and John could pick up the investigation tomorrow.

**********the Next day************

John and Dean woke up got dressed and made their way to the diner for breakfast after which they headed over to the coroners office and introduced them selves as the state police and asked if they could look at the autopsy reports and the bodies they were given the copies and shown the bodies.

JOHN
were the bodies dragged on the ground at any point or were they just dumped afterwards?

CORONER
they were never dragged from the kill site I didn't find any dirt or drag marks, there wern't any defensive wounds either it's almost as if they either knew their attacker because of the way the wound is positioned like this on Mrs Peterson hers is from the front and on this one over here the wound is positioned from the rear like it was possibly stalking her for the initial take down, and it's the same with the others as well

DEAN
what about particles on their feet the police report stated that they were found with their shoes missing were their any dirt or particles on their feet that could indicate where they were held for the week they were missing?