THE BENDERS

(In Hibbing, Minnesota. A young boy was watching TV in his bedroom. He then heard a noise he got up to look outside. he spots a man who was walking in the parking lot just below him but across the street he was carrying two bags of garbage in his hands. The man threw the bags into a dumpster then started walking back to his car. the Man heard the same screeching noise and stops. He got down on his knees and looked under the car. He sees something that horrifies him, He stood up quickly. but an invisible force pulled him back to the ground, he landed on his stomach. He was then drug under the car, he was screaming, until he was gone. The boy looked frightened he shuts the curtains and runs to get his mother.)

(DEAN and SAM were dressed as sheriffs and they were talking with the boy and his mother.)

MRS. MCkay: "I know youre just doing your job, but the police have been here all week already. I dont see why we have to go through this again. The more he tells the story, the more he believes its true."

Sam: Mrs. "McKay, we know you spoke with the local authorities."

Dean: "But, uh, this seems like a matter for the state police, so."

Sam: "Dont worry about how crazy it sounds, Evan. You just tell us what you saw."

Evan: "I was up late, watching TV. When I heard this weird noise."

Sam: "What did it sound like?"

Evan: "It sounded like.a monster."

(Dean and Sam exchanged a look, it was kind of too bad Lydia was so young her truth radar would be helpful in questioning people.)

MRS. MCkay: "Tell the officers what you were watching on TV."

Evan: "Godzilla Vs. Mothra."

(Dean smiled yeah that was his and Lydia's kind of movie.)

Dean: "Thats me and my daughter's favorite Godzilla movie. Its so much better than the original, huh?"

(Dean said Excitedly)

Evan: "Totally."

Dean: "Yeah."

(He nods towards SAM.)

Sam: "He likes the remake."

Evan: "Yuck!"

(Sam glared at Dean irritated about his dig at his preferences at movies and how he clearly could connect with the kid he cleared his throat. and Dean stops noticing Sam's irritation.)

Sam: "Evan, did you see what this thing was?"

Evan: "No. But I saw it grab Mr. Jenkins. It pulled him underneath the car."

Sam: "Then what?"

Evan: "It took him away. I heard the monster leaving. It made this really scary sound."

Sam: "What did it sound like, Evan?"

Evan: "Like thiswhining growl."

(Sam and Dean exchanged another look.)

Sam: "Thanks for your time."

they walked back out to the car where Lydia was waiting for them and then drove away ended up at a place called Kugels Keg for dinner. SAM was having a beer at the table, looking at his research. Lydia was in the corner playing token machine game which was close to DEAN who was, throwing darts, nearby the table they were eating at.)

SAM: "So, local police have now ruled out foul play. Apparently, there were worse signs of a struggle."

Dean: "Well, they could be right, it could just be a kidnapping. Maybe this isnt our kind of gig."