SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES

In Fitchburg, Wisconsin in suburban House.

(A little girl was Kneeling by her bed)

Little Girl: "Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep, may angels watch me through the night and keep me safe til morning light. Amen."

Her Dad Helped her into bed)

Dad: "Amen. Night Monkey Puss."

Little Girl: "Daddy, is Mommy coming home?"

DAD: "No honey, she's spending the night at the hospital with your sister. You sleep tight now."

(Outside there was a tree branch scratching against the window. The girl sat up in bed, she was afraid. She gathered her courage and raced to the window and pulled the curtain back across, then she hid back under the covers. The scratching tree branches turned into a long spindly fingered hand then the window was slowly pulled open. the shadow approached the bed. The girl was wide-eyed and terrified under the covers. The shadow placed it's hand on her shoulder -- she was turned she sees someone in a hood, she could only see it's mouth and chin was visible. The skin was deeply wrinkled, the mouth opened, a bright light was emitted. The little girl begins to scream, then she fell silent."

The Impala was cruising down a country road.

Dean: "Yeah. You probably missed something, that's what."

Sam: "Dude, I ran LexisNexis, local police reports, newspapers, I couldn't find a single red flag. Are you sure you got the coordinates right?"

Dean: "Yeah, I double checked. It's Fitchburg, Wisconsin. Dad wouldn't have sent us coordinates if it wasn't important Sammy."

(Sam was getting frustrated)

Sam: "Well I'm telling you I looked and all I could find was a big steamy pile of nothing. If Dad's sending us hunting for something I don't know what."

Lydia: "maybe this mystery is steeped in subtlety maybe it's something that isn't obvious."

Dean: "Well maybe he's going to meet us there."

Sam: "Yeah. Cause he's been so easy to find up to this point."

Dean: "You're a real smart ass you know that?...."

Lydia: "Don't worry I'm sure there's something in Fitchburg worth killing."

Sam: "Yeah? What makes you so sure."

Dean: "Cause I'm the oldest, which means I make the decisions."

Sam: "No it doesn't."

Dean: "It totally does."

Lydia: "and I'm always right when will you too realize that."

(Dean glanced at Sammy then at Lydia he then looks back at the road with a little grin. The impala cruised past the sign for Fitchburg, population 20,501.)

Sam and Lydia leaned against the Impala staring ahead. Dean crossed the road to walk back to them, holding two coffees and a bottle of juice in the crook of his arm. Glasow's Diner could be seen behind him.

(Dean handed out the drinks)

Dean: "Well...the waitress thinks the local freemasons are up to something sneaky but other than that no one's heard about anything freaky going on."

Sam: "Dean you got the time?"

(Dean looked at his watch)

Dean: "Ten after Four. Why?"