DEVILS TRAP

(In Lincoln, Nebraska, Johns cell phone is rang. Meg picked it up.)

Meg: "You three really screwed up this time."

(Back in Salvation, Iowa Dean looked at Sam who was now listening intently.)

Dean: "Where is he?"

Meg said over the phone: "You're never going to see your father again."

(Dean hung up his phone)

Dean: "They've got Dad."

Sam: "Meg?"

(Dean just nodded)

Sam: "What'd she say?"

Dean: "I just told you, Sammy."

(Dean was clearly upset)

Sam: "Okay. Okay."

(Dean took the Colt and tucked it into the back of his jeans.)

Sam: "What are you doing, Dean?"

(Dean grabbed his duffel bag.)

Dean: "We got to go."

Sam: "Why?"

(Dean put on his jacket and he picked up Lydia and threw her over his shoulder.)

Dean: "Because the demon knows were in Salvation, all right. It knows we got the Colt. Its got Dad – its probably coming for us next."

Sam: "Good. Weve still got three bullets left. Let it come."

Dean: "Listen, tough guy, were not ready, okay? We dont know how many of them are out there, and Lydia is still out of commission. Now, were no good to anybody dead. Were leaving.... now!"

(They packed up the Impala and booked it out of there as soon as they could they were speeding down the road taking a turn sideways.)

Sam: "I'm telling you, Dean, we could have taken him."

Dean: "What we need is a plan. Now, theyre probably keeping Dad alive, we just gotta figure out where. Theyre gonna wanna trade him for the gun."

(Sam just shook his head and Dean glanced over at him)

Dean: "What?"

Sam: "Dean, if that were true, why didnt Meg mention a trade?"

(getting upset)

Sam: "Dad, he might be...."

Dean: "Don't!"

Sam: "Look, I dont want to believe it any more than you. But if he is, all the more reason to kill this damn thing. We still have the Colt. We can still finish the job."

Dean: "Screw the job, Sam!"

Sam: "Dean, Im just trying to do what he would want. He would want us to keep going."

(Dean yelled out angrily)

Dean: "Quit talking about him like hes dead already. Listen to me, everything stops until we get him back, you understand me? Everything."

(Sam paused to think for a bit.)

Sam: "So how do we find him?"

Dean: "Maybe we go to Lincoln. Start at the warehouse where he was taken."