Simon Said

Dr. Jennings was a late-middle aged man whom at the time was smiling he was walking down the City Street, when his cell phone rang he picked it up.

DR JENNINGS: "Hello. Yeah."

White-flash image of a gun barrel raising.

DR. Jennings: "All right."

DR. Jennings cocked the shotgun. he lowered the phone slowly. A city bus with a triangular Blue Ridge logo on the front passed. He smiled, he turned, and continued walking. Across the street he entered a sports equipment shop and approached a man leaning against a counter reading GUNS magazine.

DR Jennings: "Afternoon, Dennis."

Dennis: "Hey, Doc."

DR Jennings: "I'd like to look at a gun."

Dennis: "Yeah, right, doc.

DR Jennings just looked at him blankly.

Dennis: "Seriously?"

He crossed behind the counter in front of a display of guns. DR Jennings looked around, then pointed.

DR Jennings: "That one."

Dennis unlocked the display and pulled out the indicated gun.

Dennis: "Okay. That's a turkey hunter, twelve gauge, pump action. Doesn't leave enough turkey behind, if you ask me."

DR. Jennings: "What sort of shells does it use?"

(Dennis pulled a box from under the counter)

Dennis: "Right here. I'm taking the boys up to the cabin this weekend if you're uh... I mean if you think you might like to take up the sport."

(DR Jennings took a shell and started to fit it into the gun)

DR. Jennings: "Thanks, but no. You know guns make me nervous, always have. This one goes in here, right?"

Dennis: "Whoa, Doc! No, you can't load a weapon on the premises, it's illegal!"

DR Jennings: "It's okay, Dennis."

Dennis: "No, no."

DR Jennings: "It's okay, Dennis. It's all gonna be okay."

He turned the gun on Dennis and fired.

Dennis: "Doc!"

Dennis was hurled against the wall as the blast hit him. The other customers started to panic and run out the building.

DR Jennings: "No, no, it's, it's okay. It's okay. It's all gonna be okay."

He pressed the shotgun against his chin; and pulled the trigger on the shotgun when it went off again the sink was splattered with blood.

Mean while in the Bathroom at Night Sam gasped. He was leaning over the sink in a dingy bathroom, the water was still running. White flashes of his vision flashed through his mind at the same time Lydia was lying shockingly stiff she was seeing through Sam's Vision it was disturbing she hadn't experienced this in a while it had been months since this had happened and she had just about forgot that they had these experiences and it always involved a child that had been affected by the yellow eyed Demon.

Sam: "No..."

He ran a hand under the water and washed his face, he scrubbed a hand through his hair. he shut the water off and looked up into the mirror, the door burst open to reveal Dean.