Lydia goes on the road.

The coroner and the local sheriff got out to the property of Mr weston where Dean and John had reported Amanda's murder giving their statements of how they were informed my Missy Daniels that Amanda had not called or come to pick up her daughter and called officer washington and officer heddley and that they had been with Amanda previously interviewing staff at mitsfield and found a note on Amanda's desk Calender stating that she had an interview with Mr weston schedualed and when they came to investigate found Amanda tied to a chair with Mr Weston preparing to kill her and that's when Mr weston killed Amanda which after he fled from police custody and John had killed him with his throwing knife, after they're statments Dean and John walked back to their car and made the drive back to town the whole way Dean stared at his Bloody hands trying to figure out how to tell his child that her mother was dead, it would be the truth but how to put it so a 6 year old would be able to understand yes Lydi was incredibly smart and perceptive but he didn't want to put any more trauma on her then she was already going to have with loosing her mother.

      they Drove to Missy's house and knocked on the Door and when Missy opened she looked to Dean for answers but instead of giving them he walked past her and left John to answer her questions and Dean went in search of his daughter; he found her in the kitchen eating her muffin and yogurt and milk, Lydia looked up and saw her daddy and she looked in his eyes for a brief moment and then looked back at her food and inhaled deeply, Dean knelt beside her and grabbed her hands rubbing them softly with his callused thumbs.

DEAN

      "Sweet heart, I need you to look at me baby."

       Dean spoke to her softly she turned to look at him in they eyes always directly in the eyes her mommy told her that if you keep looking people in the eyes they will tell you if they are liers or not so she did.

      "Mommy's not coming home lidya, the bad thing killed her and I couldn't stop it from taking her, I'm so sorry honey."

  Tears leaked from her eyes she was sad of course but she didn't blame her daddy she could see that he honestly tried to save his mommy but sometimes bad things still happen that's what her mommy had told her even if there were people trying to stop the bad stuff some times you just couldn't.

LYDIA

     Did, you kill the bad thing daddy, is it gone?

DEAN

      "Yes,honey Grandpa John killed it, it won't hurt anyone again." he said plainly

LYDIA

      Lydia breathed with relief " good daddy then I won't have to have night mares about it coming back, what's going to happen to me now? who will I live with?" she asked

DEAN

        your my daughter Lydi, your going to come and live with me and grandpa John and travel with us ok.

LYDIA

   yes, Daddy I would like that your gonna kill more bad things so other's don't have to have bad dreams to right?

DEAN

    yes Lydi, that's what me and Grandpa John do we save people and hunt things, the family buisness and your gonna be part of that now ok?

Lydi bit her lip nervously unsure of how to do that, dean noticed her Hesitation and remembered what Amanda had told him to tell her.

DEAN

    Honey, it's ok to be scared, being scared dosen't mean that your not brave it just means that I have to teach you what you need to do to help ok, the last thing your mommy told me to tell you was to Obey Mommy and be Brave.