Heart

Madison who was a young woman sitting in a Bar in the Vibrant and never sleeping city of San Francisco California she was spending her evening after work grabbing drinks with her friends laughing and having fun. when Her co-worker, Nate Mulligan, approached.

Nate: "Hey, Maddie. Listen, I hate to pull you away, but Im gonna need you to come back to the office with me."

Madison: Really?

she quirked her eyebrow at him while Her friends begin smirking at his attempt to flirt to her.

Nate: "Yeah. Turns out Ive gotta file those docs by midnight—"

MADISON: "Midnight?"

She questioned him innocently

Nate: "Yeah, Im gonna need you to, um he sees that she is smiling This isn't working at all, is it?"

laughing at the red blooming on his cheeks from his embarrassment and humiliation.

Madison: "No it's not, Nate."

she smiled meekly at him feeling sorry that she was turning him down.

Nate: "Listen, Ive had a couple. I shouldnt really drive. Could you just give me a lift— "

Madison Smiled knowing and accusingly at him.

Madison: "I already called you a cab. Ill see you in the morning."

NATE smiled briefly, then gives up and walks away; Madison and her friends start cracking up.

FRIEND: "Does that happen a lot?"

Her friend asked her teasingly.

Madison: "Only on the days that end with a y. "

Madison and her friends were still laughing, when she scanned the room she noticed a surly-looking man in a leather jacket, he Seated at a table across the bar he was watching her with a serious look on his face. She stopped smiling, the look he was giving her was making her uncomfortable.

FRIEND: "Hey Maddi You okay?"

Madison: "Yeah. When she looks again, the man was gone. hey look Ive gotta go ok I'll see you later."

Madison walked out of the bar and was making her way to her car. She heard a crashing noise behind her, she whirled around to see what happened when she saw nothing She continued walking nervously to her car, Once she reached her car and drove away. The mysterious man immediately began following her he was watching her leave, The next morning Madison was filling the coffee pot at the water cooler as part of her prep for the day. She stopped what she was doing suddenly, as she noticed that there was blood on the door that led to Nate's office, Madison walked over to the door, she pushed it open Madison followed a trail of blood on the rug that lead to the desk.

That's where she found Nate lying, it was obvious he was dead as his entire chest had been ripped apart, leaving blood everywhere, she was suddenly aware of the entire situation she was rapidly coming out of her traumatized state, and that's when she began screaming. Madison dropped the coffee pot, causing it to shatter to pieces.

Later a couple of day's later, Sam watched as the Morgue attendant slid Nate's corpse body from the storage compartment.

Employee: "Here he is, Detective."

Sam looked at Nate's body which had stitches running along his chest, stomach, shoulders, and throat.

Sam: "Thats a pretty nasty bite."