SHADOW

(Chicago, Illinois. , MEREDITH a young woman, was walking home while listening to music on her iPod she bumped into A tall, burly man. giving him a disgusted look she continued to walk. Shortly after turning the corner, just then her iPod stopped playing music, she took off her headphones and started tapping on the screen trying to figure out what was going on.)

Meredith: "Great."

(The wind begins to blow around her getting stronger and stronger. Garbage and leaves were being blown everywhere.)

Meredith: "Hello?"

(Nobody answered. She tried to ignore the wind she kept walking she increased her pace. As she neared her apartment,looking over her shoulder she saw a shadow of a man on the wall of the building across from her. The silhouette began to follow her. MEREDITH broke into a run. She dashed across the street, finally she reached her apartment, she grabs her keys Frantically and rushed to find the right one. finally finding the key and opening the door, she run's inside and slams the door shut, she ran up stairs to her apartment and burst in the door she locked it behind her. She entered the code into her alarm system on the wall.)

Alarm System: "System disarmed."

(MEREDITH entered another code.)

Alarm System: "System armed."

(She left the room and went to the kitchen to get a beer she set her bag and keys down. Meredith then moved to the living room she listened to the messages on the answering machine.)

Kristen: "Hey, Meredith. Its Kristen. You have to tell me what happened last night. Call me."

(The beep sounds and another message began to play. While she listened to the message, the shadow was forming on the wall of the apartment. It looked like a swirling cloud of smoke then it morphed into the silhouette of a tall, skinny creature. The shadow slowly moved towards Meredith It stuck its long, sharp-nailed fingers through Meredith's chest, her blood splattered all over the wall, and her body then fell to the ground.)

(One Week Later. Sam, Lydia and Dean stopped their car across the street and got out, Sam and Dean were dressed as employees of the alarm system company Lydia was Dressed as a door to door interviewer for the Alarm system agency. Dean got a toolbox from the trunk of the car then Handed Lydia her clip board with survey papers clipped on it, they proceeded toward the apartment.)

SAM: "All right, Dean. This is the place."

DEAN: "You know, Ive gotta say Dad, Lydia and me did just fine without these stupid costumes. I feel like a high school drama dork."

(He smiled.)

Dean: "What was that play that you did? What was it – Our Town. Yeah, you were good, it was cute."

SAM: Look, you wanna pull this off or not, we Can't bring Lydia along with us if we do it the regular way and she's getting old enough to start doing more plus with her truth radar we could use her a lot more to?"

Lydia: "besides Daddy, this one's gonna be big I can feel it."

DEAN: "Im just sayin, these outfits cost hard-earned money, okay?"

SAM: "Whose?"

DEAN: "Ours. You think credit card fraud is easy?"

Lydia: "Lying isn't suppose to be Easy Daddy, we do this to make up for the lies and the things we do that aren't exactly truthful."

(Sam, Dean, and the landlady enter Meredith's apartment while Lydia went door to door with her surveys and her own EMF going up and down the hall surveying the neighbors.)