Hunted

Dr. George Waxler, M.D in Psychology. (according to the business card on the table) was sitting across from, Scott Carey a patient he was currently working with. He set a tape recorder on the table between them.

DR. Waxler: "Don't be afraid, Scott. You can tell me anything, you know that. Whatever you say won't leave this room."

Scott nodded and wiped his sweaty hands on his pants then shifted uneasily.

Scott: "It started a little over a year ago. Migraines at first. Then I found I could do . . . stuff."

DR. Waxler: "What do you mean, do stuff?"

Scott: "I have this ability. When I touch something, I can electrocute it if I want."

DR. Waxler: "How do you know?"

Scott: "I did it to the neighbor's cat. Its insides fried up like a hamburger."

DR. Waxler frowned and writes a note down on his pad, keeping his face passive.

Scott: "You don't believe me."

DR. Waxler: "I believe that you believe it."

Scott rolled his eyes then leaned forward, he then extended his hand)

Scott: "Then here. Wanna shake on it?"

DR. Waxler leaned back obviously doubtful and didn't want to take any kind of chance so he went on questioning Scott.

DR. Waxler: "Why would you want to kill the neighbor's cat?"

Scott: "I don't. He wants me to, and he doesn't want me to stop there."

DR. Waxler: "Who?"

Scott: "The yellow-eyed man. He comes to me in my dreams. Tells me to do things, awful things. But I tell him no, no, I don't want to!"

DR. Waxler: "What else does the yellow-eyed man tell you?"

Scott: "He . . . he has plans for me."

DR. Waxler: "What kind of plans?"

Scott shook his head in frustration he carded his hands through his hair insinuating to the DR. that he either knows and won't say or that he doesn't know and it's frustrating the Hell out of him because of it.

After the session, Scott was walking alone under a dark and creepy the bridge of a train track. when he heard something from behind him which mad him turn to look around.

Scott: "Hello?"

he got no response so he quickly gets to his car, just as he was placing the keys into the lock he sees a dark figure reflected in the window. Scott turned slowly that's when the man that was holding the knife stabbed Scott twice, killing him. the Blood was freely flowing from his mouth.

The Impala was parked under a tree near the lake where the Winchesters had parked Lydia was busy throwing rocks in the river nearby so that Sam and Dean could have a bit of privacy, Sam and Dean were drinking beer by the fence around the small lake she knew that they were talking about the secret that Grandpa john laid on Dean's shoulders before he died and it was a tense atmosphere, Dean was pacing back and forth he didn't want to have this conversation but he couldn't keep it held back Sam had asked for the truth and he had to be an example for Lydia he had to show her that she could trust him that he would always do the right thing.

Dean: "Before Dad died he, he told me something — something about you."

Sam: "What? Dean, what did he tell you?"