The Grand Tour Part 2

Part two! You all know the drill.

Y/N Pov:

I finally calmed myself down after playing with my knife for a while. I decided that I might as well meet everyone else. I got off my bed and walked to the door, hoping there wasn't another angry Jess on the other side. I opened it and to my relief, it was just an empty hallway.

I walked towards the room next door to mine. I saw that on the door, it said Eyeless Jackie. "Let me guess, she doesn't have eyes," I thought. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. I heard a girl say, "It's open." I opened the door and saw that the room's layout was similar to mine, but decorated with band posters all over the walls and everything had a blue theme to it.

"Um, hello?" I said after seeing that nobody was in the room. Finally, a girl with dark brown hair and wearing a black hoodie and black yoga pants appeared from the closet. She had a blue mask covering her face with (you guessed it) no eyes. "Oh! Um, hello there. Slenda said someone new was coming," she said. "You seem surprised," I told her. "I just, um, didn't expect a boy who's not a creepypasta like the rest of us here," she said nervously. I could tell that she was either very nervous or shy, I just couldn't tell which one. "I'm Eyeless Jackie. But you can call me Jackie," she told me. I responded with, "Nice to meet you Jackie, I'm Y/N L/N, but you can call me Y/N."

"That's a cute name, just like you," she responded. Her comment made me blush and she noticed started giggling. "I-I'm not c-cute!" I said stuttering. She could tell I was flustered, which made her giggle more. "I'm going to go meet the others, see ya bye!" I said leaving the room. "Bye!" Jackie responded back still giggling.

I walked over to the room across the hall from Jackie's thinking, "That wasn't too bad, what do I have to worry about?" The next door read Ticci Tami. "Interesting name," I thought. I knocked on the door and it flung open. Someone then grabbed me and pulled me in. I was startled by the sudden quick movements so I was slightly dazed. "Wha-?" was all I could say before my hand was grabbed and shook vigorously. I saw that a girl wearing orange goggles with a mask was shaking my hand. She had a black hoodie with the hood up, black jeans, and long, brown hair.

She said very hyperly (I don't know if that's a word), "H-Hi there it's v-very nice t-to me-meet you m-my name is T-Ticci T-Tami!!" "Hi Ticci Tami-" I said before being interrupted. "Y-You can just c-call me T-Tami!!" "Hi Tami I'm-" "Y-Y/N S-Slenda told m-me that y-you were c-coming and sh-she was r-right about y-you!!" "And why is tha-" "Sh-She said that y-you would b-be c-cute and she was r-right!!" "This girl doesn't even take a breath while talking," I thought, "Oh jeez, my time here is gonna be interesting if some of these girls think I'm cute."

"Well, Tami I'll see you later. I have to go meet the rest of the girls," I told her trying to get her to stop shaking my hand. "Okay b-bye cutie!!" she responded letting go of my hand. Her comment made me blush as I made my way out the door. I walked out the door and continued my journey down the hallway. The next door read Benny Drowned. I was about to knock on the door but the door behind me flung open and I was pulled into it.

A girl was there who had on a white tank top with a dark blue fleece jacket. She had black fingerless gloves and black yoga pants on. She also had like nearly everyone else, long brown hair. Although she had emerald green eyes except one of them was a small clock instead of an eye. "Who are you?" I asked. She didn't respond but began poking and prodding my whole body going in a circle around me. She never said a word while she was doing it. She then poked at my Glock 17 that was holstered under my F/C shirt.

When she found out I had a weapon on me she pulled out a knife. To her surprise, I already unholstered my gun and was already pointing it at her. "Do you really think that will do anything?" she said cockily. "Would you like to find out the hard way?" I responded with a straight face. We stood at a standoff for a few minutes until Slenda came into the doorway and saw us.

Sorry that this is a bit short and a bit late from when I normally post. But otherwise, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What will Slenda do when after she saw you and the girl Clockwork at a standoff? FInd out next time then. Do widzenia!