Christmas

Early in the Morning

Throughout the mansion not a sound came about. Except for one particular room from the newcomer. As we look into their room we see a single light on at their workbench, lots of wrapping paper, and gifts for other members of the household.

Y/N Pov

I'm currently struggling to wrap the presents I got for all the girls. I love the presents I got for them but I wish I could wrap them nicely.

I got Jess a white hoodie that says go to sleep that looks like it's written in blood. I got Jill a brand new sharp razor sharp chainsaw blade. For Angel I got a sharpening stone for her sword. I would've sharpened it for her but there would've been no way I could get it off of her. Clockwork got a new pair of tall black steel toe boots. I got Jane black nail polish and black eye liner. For Jackie I got her new blades for her scalpel. I got Tami a huge box of Belgium Waffle mix that should last weeks. I got Benny some of the newest video games. Nurse Ann got new medical supplies for her office and I'm going to volunteer to clean her office as well. For the four sisters I got them matching ties and suit jackets.

Time Skip: Noon

I finally wrapped all of the presents and I started hearing commotion downstairs. I grabbed all of them in one giant pile. Stumbling down the stairs I made it to the living room and set everything down in a pile. When I was able to see past the giant pile of gifts I saw the girls staring at me with wide eyes.

We all exchanged gifts with each other, ate snacks, and altogether partied till we passed out. I got for gifts a lot of knifes, tools, and cleaning supplies for my guns. When I was getting ready to nap I heard a knock on my door. I heard Benny say, "Oh Y/N~! It's time for your final gift~!" I looked at the door to see it open up.

All of the girls were wearing very small, sexy Christmas themed lingerie and underwear. I was at a loss for words as they all seductively walked up to me. They all climbed onto my bed and started kissing me and rubbing me all over as we let the sleepiness over take us. Before I fell asleep, Jackie was the last one up and kissing me with a huge blush on her face. "Goodnight Jackie," I told her. "G-goodnight Y/N," she said back.

Me forgetting it was Christmas resulted in this short chapter. The big one will be next. I just wanted to add a small holiday sorta thing to this story to get with the season. Do widzenia!