Jane

Sunday Morning

Y/N Pov

I woke up with a weight on my chest. I looked down and saw Tami sleeping peacefully on my chest. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:30 AM. “Fuck it’s early,” I thought to myself as I carefully moved Tami off of me and covered her with blankets. I got some clothes on and walked out of my room making sure to quietly close the door on my way out.

I started my journey down the hallway to head downstairs to get some breakfast. When I walked past Jane’s room I heard crying coming from the other side of the door. I stopped and slowly and quietly cracked open the door to see what was going on. My heart broke when I saw Jane laying on her bed looking at a photo with a happy family on it. Jane looked awful too. Her hair was in a mess and she was in a big lump on her bed crying. I snuck into her room and went behind her.

Jane Pov

“It was the anniversary today. The day SHE took them away from me. Why did she have to do it?” I thought to myself as I cried on my bed looking at the photo of me and my family before it happened.

I then got hugged from behind tightly and I looked and saw Y/N with a sad look on his face. He hugged me tighter as he laid down in the bed with me. He quietly hummed a tune as he continued to hold me close to him. I looked back at the picture and he saw it too. “Your family?” Y/N asked me. “Yeah,” I told him, “Today’s the anniversary when I lost them.” He sighed and said, “I lost mine too. The day before my birthday as well.” I felt sorry for him and wanted to say something but he continued, “But that doesn’t matter right now. You have all of us. We are all here for you no matter what.”

I turned around and hugged him back. I started to sob into his shoulder as we both laid in my bed holding each other. Some time passed and he let go and stood up. “C’mon,” He said, “Let’s go find something fun to do in the woods. Maybe you can show me how a creepypasta kills intruders.” I smiled and got up as we headed out. Y/N grabbed some of his weapons and we went out into the woods.

We had so much fun. We climbed trees, raced each other, sparred and both won a few times, and we talked about our past as well. Although we didn’t get to kill anyone, I had a great time. I’m happy he’s in all of our lives.

Shorter chapter this time cause I had personal stuff to deal with and I may or may not of almost killed myself. But anyways, next chapter I am excited for. It will be much much longer than this one and a lot will happen. So until then, Do widzenia!