Zagla: Part 1: Friend or Foe?

ATTENTION ALL BEFORE READING!! CHECK OUT OPTICAL ILLUSION'S CREEPYPASTA STORY HERE --> https://my.w.tt/B3to9xTmiZ

Both me and him did a collab in this chapter. So I hope you all like it!

Two weeks later

Y/n POV

I'm running through the woods. There's fog so thick that one cannot see ten feet ahead of themselves. Dodging and weaving through the trees and bushes, I see unidentifiable bodies lying dead on the ground. As I reach an opening in the forest I see it. All of the girls heads on stakes in a row. Their mutilated bodies lifelessly laying on the dirt and puddles of blood.

I stood there in shock. Not knowing what to do with myself, I heard her voice call out to me. ???, "It is over Y/n. They are all dead. Join me now or die." "Never!!" I shouted running at her with my machetes. I leapt at her over a fallen tree with machetes ready to strike her down. She brought her claws up ready to strike me down as well. Right as I was about to connect everything went black...

I jolted upright in my bed. "That damn dream again," I muttered to myself wiping the sweat off of my forehead. I slowly looked around my room. I got up, changed, and grabbed my two new machetes and strapped them on my back (kinda like how deadpool has his sword things). I grabbed and loaded my Glock 34 and holstered it along with some extra magazines.

It was my turn on guard duty later today. I went downstairs to pack up some food from the kitchen for the journey when I heard a crash and a door close. I rushed down the steps and into the kitchen to find cans, pots, and pans sprawled out across the floor. Kit and Kat in their cat forms came out from the living room and began hissing at the door to the pantry and also to Ann's office.

"Something isn't right," I thought as I crept up to the door with one machete in hand. I reached for the door handle and swung the door open fast to see... nothing? The room was only filled with an assortment of canned goods on top of the shelves. Ann's door also looked untouched and was locked. I shrug it off and turn around to be greeted by an arrow pointed at my head. The person wielding the bow and arrow was... another me?

"Alright, I want answers, and I want them now got it?" Other me began to speak," First question, who the hell are you? Second question, Where the hell am I? Also ya better start answering me quick before I put this arrow right between your eyes."

"Well then," I started as I ducked my head beneath the arrow and moved back, "You, whoever you may be, are in the creepypasta mansion." I slowly move out of the pantry and into the kitchen. The other me trained his arrow at me the whole time. I continued, "My name is Y/n. Now I want to know why you are here. Do you happen to have a death wish? Cause I can help you with that." I slowly pulled out a machete and my Glock 34 and kept the at my sides.

"First off, put those weapons on the table or I'll put this arrow through your knee, and stop your adventuring days. Second off, there is no way your name is Y/N, thats my name, and while you may look like me I know you must be one of Zalga's mind games or some shit. Third off, the creepypasta mansion or whatever the hell ya wanna call it was burnt down years ago so don't fuck with me." The other me says as he pulls the arrow back further on the string ever so slightly. "And if you're wondering how good I am with this, I can shoot out ten candle flames in three seconds."

"SLENDA! KITCHEN! NOW!" I yelled out. In an instant, Slenda teleported next to me. "What's the matter Y/-," she said before seeing two of me. Her tentacles came out and were behind her ready to strike. "How about this," I began, "We both put our weapons down and talk this out like gentlemen shall we?" I set my weapons on the kitchen table next to me. I saw the other me think for a second before giving Slenda a weird look.