Chupacabra

Happy 100k!!! After some thought and opinions from some of y'all. I've decided to write longer chapters and include an author character. So me. But, you'll still get all the girls and I won't be there as much. That's how I have it planned as of now.  Anyways, back to the story!

AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CRYPTID!!

Y/n POV

"Let's go after the Chupacabra," Jane said. "Ah yes," I began, "A classic and very popular cryptid. The Chupacabra is a canine like creature. It's about three and a half feet tall on all fours and roughly six feet long. It has no fur and a large head with razor sharp fangs that people claim to be two inches long."

"That sounds super cool," Jess exclaimed, "Let's kill it!" "We'll get to that but with it being a Cryptid," I replied, "Its more illusive than you girls to find. So we'll have to do some old fashion researching and hunting. But luckily for you all, I researched everything all ready!"

I continued, "So who wants to come and take down the Chupacabra with me?" Jess, Jane, Clockwork, Angel, and Zero agreed to come along with me. "So where are you exactly going Y/n?" Slenda asked me. "Southern America," I answered, "Particularly western Texas and eastern New Mexico." "Alright then, I will teleport the six of you there once you are ready," Slenda said.

"All right girls," I said turning around, "Bring your weapons and some flashlights with batteries cause we'll be hunting at night." The six of us all went up to our individual, separate rooms and grabbed our weapons. I grabbed a Glock 17 with a three magazines. I took my two machetes and a big LED flashlight that can double as a good whacking stick. I left my room and looked down the hall and saw Jane and Clockwork walking towards me. "Are you girls ready to go?" I asked them. "Not exactly," Clockwork said, "We don't necessarily have flashlights." Jane continued, "Its mostly because all of us can see very well in the dark. That's how we can kill so efficiently at night."

"I see," I said, "Well now we have to wait for the rest before we can go. I wonder what's taking them so long?" The three of us then proceed to walk down into the living room where we are met with Slenda and the other three girls that will be joining us. "What took you guys so long ?" Zero asked impatiently. "Come on," I said, "It only took us about five minutes." "Let's get going already! I really want to kill this thing!" Jess whined. Slenda spoke up, "Calm down Jess. I will teleport all of you there now." Slenda had us hold hands and with the blink of an eye we were in the middle of a desert either in New Mexico or Texas.

There was a small, western looking town out in the distance which seemed to be about a two hour walk. Everything else around us was corn fields, sunflower fields, farm fields filled with different farm animals, and large patches of trees that could provide some shade under the sun. I looked at Slenda and said, "Thank you for bringing us here Slenda." She replied, "You're welcome Y/n. I will see you all later. Don't get into to much trouble now. Goodbye." In the blink of an eye she vanished out of sight from us. "Now what?" Angel asked.

"We walk!" I said with enthusiasm as I started walking towards the town. Some of the girls groaned as they all began to walk along side of me. One hour into the walk we began to regret our decision of not asking Slenda to bring us closer to the town. "So I just realized something," I realized. "What is it?" Jane said. "How are you guys gonna hide your appearances? I mean I love all of you and how you look but when other people see some of the creepypastas in their town they will panic."

"That's easy," Jane said. She then put on a pair of sunglasses along with Angel. Clockwork made her hair cover her clock eye. Jess put a light scarf around her mouth. Zero did the same with Jess and put on a pair of sunglasses as well. "That works," I said as we continued walking. After another half hour of walking I began to get the feeling that we are being watched but someone or something. "We're being watched," I told the girls. Jess said, "I feel it to. Just keep your eyes peeled for anything suspicious.".