The Grand Tour Part 3

Hopefully, this will be the last part of  The Grand Tour. I really want to get started on some sort of storyline and get these introductions done and over with. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

(One minute before what happened at the end of the last chapter)

Slenda Pov:

"I should probably go check up on Y/N to see how he is doing," I thought to myself as I walked up the stairs to where the bedrooms all are. I saw that Clockwork's door was open so I assumed Y/N was meeting Clockwork. As I was walking toward the door, I heard Y/N's gun get cocked. "Oh shit," I thought just as I looked into the room. When I looked in, I saw Clockwork and Y/N at a standoff with each other.

3rd Person Pov:

As Y/N saw Slenda, Clockwork took this as a chance to get a jump on Y/N and launched herself at him to try to take him down and pin him to the ground. Just as she jumped towards Y/N, Y/N reacted quickly. He dodged her making her fall face first onto the ground. Y/N put a foot on her back pinning her to the ground and pointing his gun at her head.

"So who is this one Slenda?" Y/N asked. "Her name is Clockwork. Now, how did this situation unfold?" Slenda responded. "Well, I was about to knock on Benny Drowned's door when Clockwork pulled me into her room and began to poke me. She poked my gun and she flipped out and pulled out her knife. You saw what happened after that," Y/N said, "By the way, why was she poking me like that?" "She "examines" people by poking and prodding them. She does it to everyone one here once a week," Slenda stated.

"I'm still here you know," Clockwork said. Slenda picked Y/N with one of her tendrils and moved him off of her. "Thank you Slenda," Clockwork said. "I'm going on a mission, I will be back later," Slenda told the two of them and walked out the door.

Y/N Pov:

"A mission?" I thought. "What does she mean by a mission?" I asked whom I presumed to be Clockwork. "We all get missions to go kill people," she responded, "Why do you have a weapon with you? You aren't a creepypasta yet you are here at the mansion. Why?"

I said, "Well, Jess came into my house to come and try to kill me. With me being extremely aware of my surroundings, most of the time, I heard her break in. So I left my room's light on and went across the hall to wait for her. She walked right into the door of my room and fell into my trap. But I saw that she was a girl and I would feel bad if I killed her so I tranquilized her. I tied her up after she was out. She woke up, we exchanged a few words. I untied her to let her leave but she tried to stab me, resulting in her getting tranquilized again. Then I noticed someone standing in the room and it was Slenda, who offered to take me to the mansion. She wanted me to join you guys. And I always carry a weapon with me just incase because you never know what could happen."

"She must see some sort of potential in you if she asked you that," Clockwork said. "She must've," I replied. "Who are you anyway?" "My name is Y/N L/N, but just call me Y/N." "My name is Clockwork, it's nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you too. If you excuse me, I'm going to meet Benny Drowned-" "Just call her Benny," Clockwork said. "Alright, see ya!" I said as I walked out of the room to the door across the hall.

I stood there looking at the door, "I wonder how many more people I have to introduce myself to?" I asked myself. I knocked on the door but the door creaked open when I knocked on it. I saw that no light was on. "Knowing who these girls are, this is so a trap," I thought to myself. But there were so many video games and consoles in this room! As I slowly walked into the dark room, looking over everything for the slightest movement. I got halfway into the room when the TV turned on and displayed static and a bloody red message appeared on it.

It read, "YOUR NEXT." I laughed and said out loud, "You forgot the apostrophe and an E." When I said that, the message corrected itself then the TV turned off. I was surprised to see a blonde girl jump out of it wearing a Link, from the Legend of Zelda, outfit. Yet it was more feminine showing off her curves and cleavage. Her eyes were all black but with a red dot in the middle of them and blood was flowing out of her eyes.

"You're no fun!" She said with a pouting face. I laughed again and said, "My name is Y/N L/N, but Y/N is fine." She responded, still a little angry at her spelling mistake, "I'm Benny Drowned, but call me Benny please." She extended a hand out and I grabbed it and shook it. She pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear, "Slenda was right when she said you were cute. But I think you're very, very handsome." I gulped and she heard me which made her laugh. She let me go and we said our goodbyes. She said that I can come back anytime to play video games with her.

I walked out of the room and closed the door. I saw Slenda at the entrance of my room so I walked over to her and she said to me, "I grabbed a bunch of your stuff from your house as well as the rest of your guns and knives." I light up when she said this and said, "Thanks Slenda, this means a lot to me." She slightly blushed, "No problem Y/N." She then walked down the stairs to the main floor. I went into my room to see all of my clothes neatly placed in drawers and a new workbench in the corner with all of my guns placed on it. "I think I'm going to like it here," I thought to myself with a smile on my face.

Intros are finally over!! (For now) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I can now finally start some kind of storyline or just a daily life at the creepypasta mansion. If you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments. Do widzenia!