Home Away From Home

Y/n Pov

I groggily opened my eyes. Looking around the room, I sat up and stretched. Immediately I realized that this wasn't my room and that everything had a dark red hue to it. I got up and slowly made my way to the door to this bedroom and carefully opened it. I looked right and saw that this room is at the end of a hallway. Looking left, I saw a the rest of the hallway with a multitude of doors on each side.

I stepped out and crept down the hallway. "I need to find some sort of weapon," I thought to myself. The other end of the hallway had a staircase that branched off to the right in led to what looked like a living room. I made my way down the stairs and looked around. I was right, it was a living room. "Where even am I?" I thought to myself. I noticed another hallway and a few doors in it. I walked over and opened the first door on the right.

The door revealing and office-like space and two doors on each side. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. Just then, the door to the right opened. I panicked and jumped behind the desk and stayed quiet and still. Foot steps were heard moving from right to left behind me. The sound of the left door opening and closing was also heard.

Exhaling I sat up and peaked over the desk and saw nothing in the room. I walked around the desk and sat down in the swivel chair to recollect my thoughts of what is exactly happening. "Alright. So. I woke up in a random bed. Everything has a red hue. And someone else is here with me-" My thoughts were interrupted when the door on the left opened. "Y/N!!" A familiar voice shouted out as I was embraced in a deathly hug. "Zagla?" I said confused.

There was Zagla hugging me. (Please consider her in a humanoid-like form). Her deep purple and dark red body was pushed up against mine. Her all yellow eyes were shining with joy. Her horns were considerably shorter than the last time I saw her. She was wearing a white dress shirt that was unbuttoned at the top showing some of her cleavage. She has a pair of black dress pants on with heels as well.

"I'm so glad you're awake!" She said ignoring me. "Where am I?" I asked her. "Why you're at my place of course!"

"How did I even get here?" I asked. "I had Scaria open the portal for me and I grabbed you and put you in our guest room" Zagla told me, "You must be hungry, lets go get some breakfast!" She dragged me by the arm out of what I can presume to be her office. We walked through the living room and into the kitchen. Well not walking, more like dragging me.

We reached the kitchen and she told me to sit down at the table while she makes me something. I sit and look at her while she opens the freezer and pulls out some frozen, boxed pancakes. "Do you like syrup with your pancakes?" She asked me while I was watching her. I responded with, "Yeah I do. Thank you."

She put some pancakes on a plate and put it into a microwave. "I was so worried you were gonna freak out and start attacking us ever since we got off at bad and confusing terms," She told me. I said, "I'll be honest I am freaked out as why I was taken here in the first place. And that's water under the bridge." She told me, "Well lets start off on a new slate. I brought you here so we can all get to know each other better instead of mutual enemies." I was a bit shocked at this and asked, "All of us?"

"Yeah!" Zagla exclaimed, "But they're all surprises for you." "You have more proxies? Should I be concerned?" I asked Zagla. "Yeah I do do. Yet they were off doing whatever when we had our run ins. And you'll be okay just like you always are," She told me.

The microwave beeped signifying that the pancakes were done. Zagla took them out of the microwave and poured syrup on top of them. She then grabbed a fork from a drawer and put the fork and plate of pancakes down in front of me.

She sat down across from me and we talked about what has been going on between us since the last time we saw each other. I told her the time me and some of the girls hinted the Chupacabra and and other random moments of craziness. She told me that nothing much has been happening here and that everything is boring. Also, that apparently she has the next few days planned for everyone.

Zagla said, "You should go officially meet all the girls. They'll be happy to see you I'm sure. And don't worry, I told them all to not kill you." I responded, "Thank you Zagla. I'll be on my way then." I got up and she did as well. I began to walk off but I was stopped and kissed in the cheek. I looked and saw Zagla blushing and giving me a goofy smile.

I left the kitchen and walked back up the staircase to everyone's rooms. "I'm getting some serious Deja Vu right now," I thought to myself. Reaching the first room, I knock on the door and wait for a response of some sort. The door opens revealing Scaria. Her patch work skin and shiny brown hair shown brightly in the light of the hallway. Her all black eyes and her missing nose with a black hole. Her spiky mouth also had a black abyss like her eyes and nose.

"Oh," She began, "Hi Y/n." "Hi Scaria," I started, "So I guess I'm staying here for awhile then, huh?" "Yeah I guess so," She said looking away. "Alright, I'll see you around then. Bye," I said leaving her doorway. She said, "Bye Y/n."

"Well that was awkward," I thought to myself moving to the next room. The next room's door was open so I popped my head in and looked around. "Hello?" I called out. With no response I said, "Oh well," and moved on to the next room.

I knocked on the next door and it moved slightly open. I peeked in the door way and saw the ceiling on the ground and the floor and its furniture on the roof. "This is strange," I thought to myself. Absolutely everything in this room was upside down. Even the covers for the bed are staying on the bed and not falling down. Falling down? Fall up? Who knows.

"Wait," I thought to myself, "If I take a step in will I fly upwards or something?" I set my foot down on the ceiling. I took another step in making myself fully in the room. "Welp I haven't flew upwards yet," I thought. "Ke Ke Ke," I heard. I jolted my head around the room to find a flat ceiling. I looked up to the furniture above me and saw a girl whose clothes were half white and half black. She wore a mask that was also half black and half white. The black side had half of a happy, closed eye smile while the white half had a scary smile.

She was sitting in a chair backwards watching me. "Who do we have here?" She asked in a heavy Japanese accent. I said, "I'm Y/n. What's your name?" "My name is Kagekao," she told me. I asked, "How is everything upside down along with you?" "What do you mean? I'm right side up. If anything you're upside down," she said. "What-"  I began before she snapped her fingers.

I floated upwards and landed headfirst on the floor. Everything shifted and I was able to stand up as if I was on the ground. Yet I was upside down. (Confusing right?) "So," she said getting up and walking towards me, "Want some wine?" "Umm. No thank you," I told her. "That's a shame," she said as a bottle of wine and a wine glass appeared out of thin air and into her hands.

We continue to make small talk for a couple more minutes as she was drinking the wine. "-Ya see, I always like to get to know my victims before I begin to torment them," She was telling me. I was confused and asked, "What do you mean torment?" "You'll see," is all she said before she snapped her fingers again and I was sent plummeting to the ground. "Ke ke ke ke," she laughed at me.

"I see now. She's like Benny with her pranks. Yet Kagekao seems more sadistic about it," I thought to myself. "Well I'll see you later then Kagekao," I said walking out of her room. "Ke ke ke. Be careful Y/n~" she called out to me.

Stepping out the door and rubbing my head, I look back at the door that nobody was in. Dismissing it, I continue on to the next door.