Quality Time With The Other Side

I made my way to the other door and noticed that it had a big "0" on it. "I wonder whose room this is," I joked to myself. I knocked on the door and awaited a response. "Come in you kidnapper," Zero said from inside. "Shit, she still thinks about that?" I thought to myself. Walking in I noticed that everything in the room was gray scale. Everything else was repetitively normal other then the large, bloody mallet leaning against the side of the room.

"What do you want?" Zero asked in a very annoyed tone. "I came to formally introduce myself to you," I told her. "Well you just did now go away," She said as she slammed the door in my face. I stood there and said, "Rude." "Fuck off!" I heard from inside Zero's room.

I shook my head and walked back to that empty room to see if anyone came back. I took a peak in and saw that there was no one in it still.

"Trying to sneak a peak of me, my Prince?" I heard from behind me. "Wut," was all I could say in shock. I turned around to see a girl with long black hair in a pony tail. She had black leggings and a purple hoodie with white shoes. Like Jess, she had a smile carved into her face.

"I'm Nina. But you can call me Anytime," she said seductively as she moved nearer to my face. She was about to kiss me when I was pulled backwards. Zagla shouted, "No sex with Y/n! Yet!" Zagla dragged me away as Nina slouched and walked into her room and closing the door. "What just happened?" I asked myself.

We had all just finished eating dinner and now we are all sitting in the living room watching TV. "So what do you guys like to do for fun here?" I ask them. Zagla spoke up, "We usually sit around and watch TV. Kagekao likes to prank us a lot. Sometimes we'll play killer hide and seek or truth or dare." "What's Killer Hide and Seak?" I asked. "Well in Killer Hide and Seek there is only one person hiding and the rest are hunting them down. An if they are caught, bad things will happen," Zagla explained. She put some evil in the last part like she was already thinking of what she would do to one of us if caught.

"Let's play Killer Hide and Seek!" Zero exclaimed giving an evil look toward me. "Yeah!" Everyone else agreed not knowing Zero seemed to want to kill me. "Let's have Y/n go first," Zero said mischievously. This isn't going to end well isn't it?

Short Chapter cause the next one is gonna be big. Do widzenia!