The Heat

It has been a few weeks since those hunters attacked. Y/n has been recovering well with the help of Nurse Ann.

As of now the mansion is quiet. The late spring air is very humid and a scorching eighty degrees. A breeze blows through the windows that are open all throughout the mansion as the air conditioning is broken...

Y/n Pov  12:00 pm

"It's.. So.. Hooootttt!!" I screamed out laying in a kiddie pool I set up in front of the TV I set up in the living room. Jane spoke up and said, "And the air conditioner is still broken. Y/n you're really good at stuff why can't you go fix it?" "I'm good at combat and building different things but wiring is not my thing," I responded back splashing water onto myself in a desperate attempt to cool off.

"Scoot over Y/n," a voice said next to me as I felt someone squeeze into the kiddie pool next to me. I look over and see Jess on the verge of passing out. "Why don't you go to the pool like everyone else?" Jane asked. "Because I want to watch TV," I responded. Jane sighed then walked off the the pool.

"I have an idea Jess," I told her without turning to look at her. "If it involves leaving this pool I'm not doing it," Jess responded also not turning to look at me. "Technically yes but we'll be migrating to the other pool and we'll be bringing that," I said as I pointed at the TV." "That's way to heavy for the two of us, how will we do it?" Jess asked me. "Don't worry, I gotta plan," I answered confidently.

3rd Person Pov  A Bit Later

Across a hallway in the mansion was a trail of water splashed across the floor. Following the trail of water, a cords of wire are found being dragged and the floor. Following the cords you find Y/n and Jess carrying the living room TV with Y/n in the front and Jess in the backed with a rope tied around her waist. The rope was tied around the pool and the pool was on a wooden platform with wheels.

"Why do I have to drag the pool?" Jess complained. "Cause I don't want to," Y/n replied. After a some more carrying and pulling, the two made it to the pool room where Y/n spotted all the rest of the girls. All of them were wearing skin tight, small bathing suits that were more revealing then your average bathing suit.

The girls were all getting soaking wet in the pool giving there skin a shiney look to it. Except Benny who was sitting on the edge of the water looking into it in a scared fashion.

By the time everyone noticed Y/n and Jess the TV was already set up and just turned on. "Y/n! What do you think you're doing?" Slenda asked. "I wanted to watch TV while swimming," Y/n replied. Y/n went in the pool but as he got in a loud crash was heard.

The room was silent as everyone slowly turned to look at the source of the crash. There is was. Glass shattered everywhere with the giant TV laying face down with some duct tape hanging off of it.

"You seriously duct taped it up there!?" Slenda's voice boomed in the pool room, "I'm sorry to do this but Y/n, you are grounded!!"

Y/n Pov

I looked at Slenda in shock. I replied, "You can't ground me!" Right after I said that her tentacles began to slowly approach me in an ominous fashion. "On second thought you can," I said as I ran for my room.

On my way there I saw a flash of bright red light from one of the windows. I ignored it and slammed open my door and slammed it close. I saw two women about my age. One with long brown hair, brown sweater, and jeans with brown boots. The other had long gray hair, a gray sweater, and jeans with gray boots. They both have very similar features as if they were twins. They looked at me in shock as they stood up in a hurry from my bed.

"Who are you?" I said...

Finally for sure back after a few incidents and hospital trips. Gonna be doing a special little thing soon in this story. If you have absolutely any questions at all about anything at all feel free to ask. Do widzenia!