Jackie's Appetite

Now to the good stuff of this story/novel/thing. I hope you all enjoy this and if you have any story suggestions feel free to put them in the comments and I'll see if I can include them in the story.

Y/N Pov:

I was about to walk over to my new workbench to my guns. I had a Glock 17, a Colt 1911, and a Mini 14. I am expecting a new one to come very soon but that's a surprise for later (Fourth wall break).  When I was about to pick up my Mini 14 I heard Slenda yell, "Dinner is ready!!!" "Oh shit," I thought, "It's already dinner time and I didn't even notice." I left my room and went to the dining room, but not before seeing Tami running toward me.

"P-Piggy back ri-ride!!" Tami yelled as she jumped on clung to my back. She was giggling like a crazy person (ironically) as I carried her downstairs to the dining room.

I walked in, with Tami still on my back, and saw that everyone has already sat down and was waiting for us to start eating. Everyone except Jackie, who seemed to be nowhere to be found. "Where's Jackie?" I asked everyone. Everyone glanced at each other as Tami got off of my back. Slenda spoke up, "She has a... special diet." "Which is?" I questioned. "Kidneys," Benny blurted out. "Benny!" Slenda shouted, angry about Benny blurting out what Jackie eats.

"I'll go get her and invite her to eat with all of us," I said. "What!?" everyone said confused. Probably because they were surprised that I wasn't horrified by what Jackie eats. "Yup! Be right back!" I shouted as I went up the stairs to Jackie's room. I walked down the hall to Jackie's door and knocked on it. "Jackie! Come eat dinner with us!" I shouted. I heard silverware hit a plate, like someone got scared and dropped it. I heard the plate get set down in a panic and then the door opened revealing Jackie. "I don't wanna," she said nervously looking down. "But I insist," I responded.

"I wouldn't want to scare you for what eat," She said, still looking down. "Hey," I said putting my finger under her chin lifting her head up so I can look at her eye holes (I don't know how else to describe them), "You can eat whatever you want in front of me, I won't mind. Now, will you come eat with us?" "...Y....Ye..." Was all she could get out for some reason. I thought, "I think she's trying to say yes. I'm gonna try something risky."

I put my arm under the back of Jackie's legs and the other arm around her back and picked her up bridal style. "Come on Jackie, let's go eat dinner," I told her. I walked into her room to grab her food and then began to go downstairs to the dining room. "Jackie's been quiet." I thought and looked down at Jackie. I could tell she was as read as a tomato behind her mask. "I might catch some flak after this," I thought right before I walked through the doorway of the dining room.

Sorry for such a short story and any possible grammatical errors this time. I have finals this week and I really haven't had much time to work on this. Do widzenia!