The Teacher and the Test pt. 2

^ (My picture of my Mosin Nagant btw) ^
(Sorry its flipped)

Welcome to the second pt. to The Teacher and the Test. Hope you enjoy it!

Y/N Pov:

"Am I at a disadvantage? It is possible. The Mini 14 is a semi-automatic rifle while the Mosin Nagant is a bolt action rifle. Angel may have 30 round mags, yet I have a few tricks up my sleeve," I thought to myself as I took aim with my rifle.

3rd Person Pov:

*BANG* Simultaneously both rifles fired their first shot.

Gunshots were heard for thirty seconds as all of the cans fell down. As Angel shot her last can she yelled in victory, "Yes!! I win!!" She looked over at Y/N who was laid back in his chair he was sitting in with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. "And the winner is Y/N!!" Slenda announced. All of the girls except Angel all cheered for Y/N after his surprising victory. Angel, however, was in shock an how a bolt action rifle beat a semi-automatic rifle.

As the crowd was distracted by the event, Y/N silently picked up his Mosin Nagant and all of the brass that was shot out of the gun and walked back to the mansion.

Y/N Pov:

"That was fun, I'd have to challenge her again someday," I thought to myself. I got to my room and began taking apart and cleaning my gun. When the rifle was fully disassembled, I heard a soft knock on my door. "Come in," I said. The door opened slowly to reveal upset Angel and my Mini 14. She quietly mumbled, "I'm ready to be your slave now..." and what shocked me the most was that she started to take off her clothes. "Woah Woah Woah! You don't have to do that Angel!" I shouted. She gave me a confused look and said, "This is what I meant by being a slave... A sex slave..." My face was so red it would make the color of blood jealous.

"This is not at all what I thought you meant!" I said looking away. (A/N: Sorry for the let down if you were looking forward to a lemon. Drop some requests in the comments and I can make one) Angel put her clothes back on and said, "Well what do you want me to do then?" I had to think for a moment, "I don't want her to do anything for me because I'd feel bad about it. What should I do?" I told her, "You could help me clean the guns. That is if you want to." She came over to my workbench and said, "I'm your slave for a week, I have to." "Not really but okay," I responded. This is a weird situation to be in right now. Having a slave and all.

Mini Time Skip (It's about 5:00 pm)

Angel's Pov:

We finally cleaned both guns after an hour. I surprisingly enjoyed being near Y/N, even if he is a human. It's something about his interesting personality that makes me enjoy his presence. That and his looks of course. I learned a lot about his likes and dislikes and what he does for fun. Which is shooting. Who would've guessed?

"It's getting to be supper time. How about we go downstairs to eat?" Y/N asked me. "Sure," I responded. Y/N put the guns away and we both went downstairs to see that everyone was sitting down at the table about to start eating.

I sat down next to Y/N and started eating. I noticed everyone was looking at us every once and a while along with some people whispering to each other. I bet they're wondering if we had sex yet. But for some reason Y/N didn't want to.

Time Skip: 10:30 PM

Y/N Pov:

Angel's been following me around all day waiting for me to order her around. I personally didn't want her to be my slave, but for her to actually like me as a friend, or maybe more, and not want to kill me.

I was getting ready for bed and was going into my bathroom to shower and Angel followed me in. "Angel?" I said. "Yes Y/N?" she responded. "Would you mind leaving the bathroom, I'm trying to shower," I said. Angel blushed and walked out of the bathroom quickly.

After my shower, I got dressed and brushed my teeth in the bathroom. I opened the door to my room and saw Angel in her pajamas, which is a long whit tank top and white panties, fast asleep in my bed. "She must've been tired today," I thought as I climbed into bed next to her.

I was about to close my eyes and sleep when she snuggled up close to me and wrapped her arms around my chest and her legs wrapped around both of my legs. She then nuzzled her head into my neck. I felt her breath against my neck and I slowly closed my eyes. "Maybe Angel is starting to like me," I thought.

I then heard a noise from my closet. I grabbed my Glock 17 that was under my pillow and aimed towards the closet. "Come out," I commanded. What shocked me was that Benny came out of the closet. "What were you doing in there?" I asked as I put down my pistol. She muttered while blushing slightlt, "I was going to watch you guys have sex..." My face of course went red and I asked her to leave. I put my pistol back under my pillow and went to sleep.

Thank you all for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you next time. Do widzenia!