New Faces

Let's continue this story without any more distractions/problems.

(This occurs after dinner)

Y/N Pov

During dinner, I saw the girls whisper to each other than glance at me whenever they were done. "What are they up to? With them being insane killers it probably isn't good," I thought to myself. 

I was walking to the town gun store to pick up my two new guns. Nobody at the mansion knows that I left cause I wouldn't be that long. I finally got there, walked in, did the paperwork and paid the man, and got the two guns I've been waiting for. As I walked out, with one slung over my shoulder and the other in a holster I bought for it ahead of time, I got the good ol' feeling of being watched. "Fuck me... At least I brought some ammo for the guns if I needed them," I cursed myself. I looked around me and saw quick glances of multiple people around me quickly ducking into cover. I grabbed onto my knife that was in my pocket so I would be ready to defend myself if I got jumped, which I'm sure I would.

I was walking next to an alley and I got tackled into the alley. When I hit the ground from what felt like a steam train hitting me, I put guns aside and pulled out my knife only to see that no one is there. I looked around and heard something behind me. I turned around in time to dodge the charge and get behind them and kick the back of there leg making them fall so I can pin them to the ground. When I kicked the mystery person, I got grabbed from behind, I flipped them by quickly bending forward and I looked up to see that both of them were already on their feet.

They were both girls. One had long black hair with pale white skin and pure black eyes. She was wearing a black dress that went down to her knees. She had a rather large kitchen knife as a weapon. The other girl had had blonde hair that went down to her shoulders with who seemed to have a normal skin tone of a lighter shade of tan and also pure black eyes. She was wearing all white from head to toe. Her weapon was a big sword that looked mythological.

"Slenda will love this one," the blonde said. "Agreed," replied the black haired girl. "Slenda?" I thought, "Are they Creepypastas too?" I said to them, "Slenda? As in Slenderwoman who lives in the forest near town?" This caught them off guard and the black haired girl said, "How do you know who Slenda is?" I replied, "Cause I'm living at the mansion with her and the rest of the creepypastas that are there too." When I said that, it pissed off the black haired and she charged me with insane, inhuman speeds and swiftly knocked me out.

-Time Skip-

I woke up being dragged through a forest. But not just any forest, it looked like the forest I walked through when I left to get my guns. "MY GUNS!" I thought, "Where are they?" I looked down and saw them on my chest. "Oh thank God I still have them," I thought. I look behind me to see where I was going and who I was being dragged by. I saw the two girls who attacked me in the alley and we were heading to Slenda's mansion.

We went through the door. Or more like, the two girls went through the door dragging me behind them. As the two were trying to find Slenda, I saw Benny playing a game that is possibly The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. "Benny," I called out to her. She looked behind her and saw me getting dragged passed the doorway. She paused her game and walked over to me and started to follow my dragging body. "So Y/N, you want to talk about how you're getting dragged?" She asked. "Not really, but could you take my guns to my workbench in my room?" I asked. "And why should I do that," Benny said sarcastically. "I'll let you shoot them," I offered. I assume she agreed because she took the guns and went upstairs with them.

Benny Pov

This is gonna be good. The first prank I've pulled on Y/N and I can't wait to see how he reacts. First I'm gonna...

-Mini Time Skip-

Slenda Pov

I was sitting in my office making and organizing missions for all the girls when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I said. I saw Angel and Jane walk through dragging something in. They both looked very angry as they were walking in. I stated calmly, "What are you dragging in here?" "Hi Slenda," is what I heard in response so I stood up and saw Angel and Jane dragging in Y/N.

What is Benny's prank on Y/N? What will Slenda do after she saw you getting dragged into her office? Will Y/N catch a break? Find out in the next chapter of Fem Creepypastas x Male Reader. Before I go, what should Judge Angel's and Jane the Killer's personality be like? Do widzenia!