A Week with an Angel

Warning: There will be a lemon in this chapter. It also took a while because I had many different ideas in his this chapter could've gone. So yeah, enjoy.

3rd Person Pov:

It has been a week since Y/N won the shooting competition against Angel. Y/N has tried not to have Angel be a sex slave the whole time nor a normal slave. Yet Angel said for him to ask her at least five things to do each day. But what Y/N didn't know, Angel's feelings for Y/N have been getting better and growing more and more for each day that passed that week.

Day 1:

Y/N and Angel cleaned Y/N's guns together and at the end of the day, Angel cuddled Y/N in bed. (Pretty much what happened at the end of the last chapter.)

Day 2:

A normal day with the creepypastas for Y/N. Involving him almost getting killed or injured. As for Angel, she was by Y/N's side the whole day with an ever so light blush on her face. When it was time for bed, Angel cuddled with Y/N again. This time, she was the little spoon and Y/N was the big spoon.

Day 3:

Y/N took Jess out for more practice shooting. This time, they were using Y/N's Ruger Mark II with competition barrel. Y/N had set up paper targets about 25 yards away. Jess was doing really good after three hours of shooting. Angel, however, even though she would not openly admit it, was jealous that Jess was so close to Y/N. She wanted Y/N just for herself because she has grown strong feelings for him since he was so kind and never took advantage of her.

Day 4:

Y/N was in his room on his laptop (you have a laptop now) doing some research about the creepypastas. He wanted to know their backstories and how they relate to each other and how they met. He was finally alone since Angel has been following him around for the past four days. Not that he doesn't like her, it just tires him out after awhile.

Y/N learned many things while he researched the girls. But one that really stuck out was that Jess and Jane did not like each other at all. As well as that Slenda has three sisters: Splenda, Offenda, and Trenda. "I wonder why she hasn't told me about this?" Y/N thought to himself.

Day 5 & 6:

Y/N continued to teach Jess about shooting guns and how to maintain them. In those two days, Angel's jealousy became bigger and bigger. She wanted Y/N for herself and her only. She would stand and walk extremely close to Y/N to the point where they are touching each other's shoulders. Angel wants to tell Y/N how she feels but she is scared of his answer. Especially since she nearly sliced his arm of last week.

Day 7: 9:30 PM

Y/N Pov:

I was walking down the hallway to my room when I heard crying coming from a nearby room. I looked for the source and saw that it was coming from Angel's room. I would normally think twice about going into Angel's room but since she has seemed to grow more attached to me I decided to see what's wrong.

I knock on the door and hear a, "Come in," from Angel. I open the door and see everything is white and black theme in her room with accents of gold. I see her curled up in a ball laying on her bed facing away from me. I sat down next to her and asked, "Hey Angel, what's the matter?" "Oh! Um. Hey Y/N," She says while turning around to face me while wiping away the tears in her eyes. "Why are you crying?" I ask her. "Oh, I'm not crying. Everything is fine." She said with a fake smile. I gave her an I-know-your-lying-look.

"Fine," She says, "Its just that a person I like has been hanging out with other girls and..." "Its making you jealous?" I said. "Yeah." "Well, just tell that said person how you feel about them. You shouldn't keep your feelings and emotions to yourself. It's not healthy." "I'm scared of what they'll say though. I've been kind of mean to them." "You should still tell them though," I said.

Angel said, "Alright, I will." "That's the spirit!" I said. "ILoveYouY/N!" I stopped and blushed as red as a tomato. I asked, "You mean the person that you love.. is me?" "Yeah... it's okay if the feelings don't go both ways," she said as tears began to form in her eyes. I didn't know what to say since I loved her to so I just hugged her.

"Y/N what are you doing!?" She asked in shock. I responded with, "I love you too Angel!" She squeaked with joy and hugged me back tightly. She smashed her lips against mine and we had a passionate kiss that lasted for a minute or two.

Her tongue licked the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance. I let our tongues clash and fight for dominance with her winning. By this time she was laying on top of me on her bed. As she explored my mouth with her tongue, her hand crept down into my pants and started rubbing my member.

I then proceeded to slip my hand under her clothes and started rubbing her womanhood. She let out a soft moan and I took this chance to be the dominat one and I flipped her over along her back. I slowly pulled down her skirt and her panties and looked up at her. She nodded her head and I began to lick her womanhood. She left out multiple soft moans while I was licking her. The taste was a bit salty be I didn't mind. After a while, I stuck my tongue into her womanhood, earning a loud moan from her. After five minutes of this, she sprayed her juices on my face and the sides of her legs.

I swallowed what went into my mouth and went up to kiss her and give her a taste of herself. We kissed and she licked up the remains of her juices from my mouth. She pushed me off of her and laid me down on my back as she pulled down my pants and underwear. My member was already hard. She smirked and began to tease it by licking the tip. She then began to bobb her head on my member.

I began to moan softly and she picked up the pace. She went at it for a long couple of minutes and I felt my end coming near. "Angel, I'm about to cum." I told her. She stopped and looked up at me and said seductively, "We're not done yet~." She got up and got on all fours. "Fuck me Y/N, make me feel good!" She told me. I got up and positioned myself behind her. I slowly inserted my member into her womanhood, earning a moan from her.

I started to thrust at a slow pace. "Faster Y/N!" Angel demanded. I obeyed and thrusted faster. "Faster~!" She said again. I thrusted even faster and her tongue was hanging out of her mouth in pure ecstasy. I felt my end getting near.

Her walls tightened around my manhood and she sprayed her juices on my manhood and my pelvis as she let out a loud scream of pleasure. "Angel, I'm about to cum!" I told her. "Inside, we're all demons here so we won't get pregnant." I released ropes of my sperm into her. She screamed in ecstasy on last time as she collapsed onto the bed. I then laid down next to her. Both of use are panting.

"That was *pant* amazing Y/N," Angel told me as she went in for a kiss. We kissed and then she turned around wanting me to spoon with her. She was the little spoon and I was the big spoon. We then both closed our eyes and began to fall asleep. "I love you Angel," I told her. "I love you too, Y/N," she responded. And with that, we fell asleep.

And there's my first lemon. I hope you all enjoyed it. QUICK NOTE: Your shirt was on when you were doing it with Angel, you'll understand why later in the story. Do widzenia!