Birthday

Morning. Three days after last chapter

Y/n Pov

My eyes opened as I saw gray, literally. "Kat could you please get off of my face," I said as I reached to grab Kat off of me. I picked her up and held her above me. She let of a quiet meow as if saying good morning. "Mornin' Kat," I quietly said as I set her down next to me. Getting up to look for Kit, I found her laying on her back stretched out in a pile of blankets on the floor.

Smiling, I got up and checked my phone. The time was 8:34 am and the date was January 17th. (A/N: Late chapter for this day. My bad). "Eighteen already?" I asked myself as I stretched my legs and arms.

Today is my birthday yet none of the girls know that yet. (A/N: Your birthday is now January 17th just like mine. Happy birthday!). Changing into jeans and a t-shirt, I thought to myself if I should tell the girls if it's my birthday.

"I think you should Y/n," A voice behind me said. I turned around and saw Slenda and her sister Splenda. “Oh my goodness it’s your birthday!!” Splenda shouted running toward me. She picked me up and spun me around in the air a few times then set me down. Slenda said, “You should’ve told us earlier, we would've gotten something for you.” “I know but I forgot and I wouldn’t want to trouble you anyways,” I told her trying to regain my balance after getting spun around.

“Nah. We still would’ve gotten you something anyways,” Splenda told me as she spun around and went for the door, “I must tell everyone and start preparing for the party!” I looked at Slenda and she said, “Well, I better go help her and get a gift for you. Happy Birthday Y/n!” “Thank you!” I responded as I waved her goodbye. Once she left my room I looked around my room.

Something seems to be missing. Yet I don’t know what it is yet. Shaking that thought out of my head, I went out into the mansion. I closed my door and I heard collective shrieks, screams, and yelps and a door slam. I walked down to the source of the screams and saw the living room empty. Although I did spot a note on the coffee table. It read: Dear Y/n, We all went out to get some... stuff. We will be back this evening. From, Your girlfriends <3.

That’s weird. They would usually tell me if they had to go somewhere. But oh well, now I have this giant mansion to myself for awhile. “I finally get to do what I’ve always wanted here!” I shouted to myself as I ran for the kitchen.

Time skip; 10:00 am

“And that’s ten,” I said as I placed another massive chocolate chip cookie onto the counter. The cookie is a three feet across and three inches thick. I collapsed on the chair closest to me. Looking over at my giant bowl. I saw I still had enough cookie dough for four more cookies. Kit and Kat were playing in the living room. Hopefully not destroying anything.

Time skip; 11:00 am

“Kit and Kat!” I yelled as I saw the floorboards all scratched up. Why the floorboards instead of the couch I don’t know. I pulled a rug over it and called it a day for the problem. I picked my to kittens and brought them into the kitchen with me. I set them on the counter top and picked up the tray that all of the rest of the cookies are sitting on. “Come on Kit ‘n Kat,” I told my kittens as I began walking to my room, “Lets head back to my room.”

Once I managed to get into my room I put the cookies on the corner table. I heard the table creak as I set them down but it should hold them. While letting those cool off, I decided to explore parts of the mansion I’ve never been to before. Eventually I came across a gym and a large indoor pool with a sauna and hot tub.

I ran back to my room to grab some swimming trunks. After a bit, I came back to the pool room and found Kit and Kat sitting on the lifeguard chair. There were two diving boards, one low one that was three feet above the water line and the other was ten feet above the water line. A slide stood on the opposite side of the pool from the diving boards. The pool was five feet deep on the slide side and twenty feet deep on the diving board side. The lifeguard chair was positioned at the halfway point of the pool. In one corner there was a wooden room with fogged glass window which was the sauna. In the other corner there was a large hot tub that was bubbling and giving of steam. On a side opposite of the lifeguard chair was a door that lead into a changing room.

I climbed the high diving board and looked down at the pool. Stepping back for a running start, I ran and jumped off the end of the board and dove into the pool and began swimming around.

Time skip; 3:00 pm

For the twenty eight time I climbed the high diving board. Stepped back for a running start and began my jump. Right when I jumped I saw the doors into the pool room open and saw a small group of people looking in. I hit the water in a perfect dive giving almost no splash. When I surfaced, I saw Jackie, Jess, Ann, and Benny clapping at my dive.

Jackie shouted, “Great dive Y/n!” “That was amazing!” Jess added. I swam to the side of the pool they were on and greeted them, “Thank you girls. So where’d you all go in a rush this morning?” Ann answered, “Come out of the pool and find out.” I hoisted myself out of the pool and I noticed the girls blushing. Jackie and Ann were looking away with red faces, Jess was staring wide eyed with a red face, and Benny was staring with a smirk and a light blush. Benny said, “I like what I see Y/n, why don’t you stay like this for awhile?” “I’m going to get my clothes,” I told them as I went to the changing room wrapped in a towel.

I came out wearing what I was before and followed the girls out of the pool room. Walking through the hallway we entered the living room. Once I step foot in, confetti was launched everywhere and balloons fell from the ceiling. A sign ran across the ceiling said: Happy Birthday Y/n!!

3rd Person Pov

Y/n stood there not moving looking up at the sign. What the girls didn’t know was that he was in pure shock and bliss. A smile slowly crept onto his face and water came to his eyes. Y/n wiped the water out of his eyes and looked around at everyone. All the girls were wearing birthday hats and were all covered in confetti from earlier. Jane and Jill crept up behind him and brought him into a hug from behind. The other girls all joined in soon after. Y/n began to tear up again and said, “Thank you all. You have no idea how much this means to me.”

Time skip full of partying; Later that night

Y/n had a great time at the surprise party that was thrown for him. They danced, played video games and held tournaments for it, they had cake of course. The cake was a foot tall and was head to toe chocolate. Everything about the cake was chocolate. It wrote on top: Happy Birthday Y/n. Y/n even shared all of his giant cookies he baked too. The girls loved them so much that they wanted him to make more sometime.

Y/n was now sitting in his room surrounded by his presents the girls got him. Jess got him a shiney, blued steel knife with a black handle. Jill got him a literal wheelbarrow of a large assortment of candy. Angel got him oils and cleaning supplies for his guns. Clockwork got Y/n some speed strips for his Mosin Nagant. Jane got Y/n a pair of black combat boots. Jackie got Y/n a black leather jacket. Tami and Benny gave him some t-shirts that had puns on them. Nurse Ann got him a salt lamp. The sisters all got him a new workbench.

At the end of the day only only Jill and Clockwork still know about Kit and Kat. Y/n plans on telling everyone soon or just let them find out about them for themselves. Y/n climbed into bed and was about to go to sleep when his to kittens climbed up and cuddled up next to him. Y/n smiled and sleepily looked at his new workbench with all of his guns on it and went to sleep. But what he didn’t know was that one was in pieces and missing. As well as those pieces scattered across the mansion.

Congratulations!! You are now eighteen! Even though this chapter is late for the day in the story but whatevs. 1600 words is a bunch for me yet again. My college classes have started up again so that combined with high school will eat up a bunch of my time so I will try my best to update. I might do something new next chapter too but nothing to crazy. Anyways, as always, do widzenia!!