Bio

(A/N): As I stated before, Highschool DxD was the winner of the spin, so here's a bio to keep you guessing as to what the story will be like.

Full name 

(Y/N) (L/N)

Appearance

Short and cut (H/C) hair with (E/C) eyes, dark blue tank top with a black trench coat, a pair of torn jeans and red and white sneakers. An earring in his left ear that dangles a white orb underneath it.

Race

Human.

Background

(Y/N) had a very quiet and peaceful life, he lived with his two parents who taught him many important lessons: love, friendship, forgiveness and trust. But one day (Y/N) at just four years old was told he would need to go the orphanage as his parents were murdered in cold blood. It wasn't until he was seven that (Y/N) learned a group of devils were the ones responsible for his parents' deaths. Filled with rage (Y/N) made a promise that no matter who they were, every devil would be killed by his hand until there was nothing left, both in an act of vengeance and as a way to prevent this from happening to anyone else.

When (Y/N) was ten, he was given an earring by his old caretaker who passed away after the orphanage was destroyed in a brutal attack by devils. (Y/N) was told the earring would grant him the power to fulfil his dream and beyond, his hate for devils grew even further and with his best friend by his side (Y/N) ran away to seek shelter and assistance.

(Y/N) and his best friend both came across a group of fallen angels who sympathised with them, informing them that they plan to eliminate every devil as well. Now at the age of seventeen (Y/N) arrives in Kuoh with his friend by his side, her name is Asia Argento, and the two have stuck together ever since they first met when (Y/N) was forced to attend church with his fellow orphans, when Asia ran away after being branded a witch she went straight to (Y/N) where the two promised to watch each other's backs for as long as they lived.

Skills

Superhuman traits (Speed, strength, stamina).

Able to create both holy and evil weapons (Evil weapons can be seen as the weakness for holy beings like angels and when fully mastered fallen angels).

Supernatural sense (Able to detect angels, devils and fallen angels).

Natural flight (You'll see how in the book).

Able to wield any weapon naturally even if it's the first time he's wielding it.

Pairing

Single

Or

Harem?

(A/N): And that's who you are, never done this kind of thing before, but I'm trying to plan out how the story will go, so for now I'll simply give you (Y/N)'s background and stats, don't worry, I'll try my best to update as soon as I can and then we can begin our journey through the supernatural world of devils!

This is Alpha signing off! And remember to eat a brownie (or more) every day!!!!

To be continued...