Chapter 4

(3rd Person)

(Y/N) sat beside Asia with his arms crossed, his face contorted into focus. His attention on the item in front of him, Asia stared at her item with confusion whereas Issei was staring at the two with a blank expression, a sweat drop forming behind his head. The black trench coat wearer growled while continuing to glare at the bun in front of him with meat in the middle and some other foods under it.

Issei: Uhh, are you two, ok?

(Y/N): Perfectly fine!

Asia: What is this food Issei?

Issei: It's called a burger...

(Y/N): Burger? Never heard of it...

Asia: Yeah... how do you eat it?

(Y/N): Do we need cutlery?

Issei: Well there's that one weird guy I know on the TV who uses a knife and fork to eat his burgers... but the best way to eat them is like this.

Everyone else in the diner was busy staring at the peculiar person in the establishment. (Y/N) didn't notice these stares as his trench coat easily gave off the wrong impression of him being a cos-player, meanwhile Issei was holding his burger with both hands and chomped into it showing the two foreigners how to eat a burger.

(Y/N): That's... it?

Issei: Uhh, yeah?

(Y/N): But that's so simple!!! It can't be that good if it's so easy to eat!

Issei: Then try it yourself...

(Y/N): I will!!!

Asia: Me too!

Simultaneously the two best friends grabbed their burgers and chomped into them, (Y/N) rather aggressively while Asia was more passive. Their expressions instantly changed after tasting their burgers: Asia became one of delight whereas (Y/N) pouted while looking away.

Asia: It's great!!

(Y/N): It's ok, I guess... 'He's still a devil, I have to be careful, he's no doubt going after Asia after this, devils are beings of desire, they'll do whatever they want to get what they want, and in this perv's case, he wants 'those' things...'

Issei: Yeah, it's good, but you shouldn't have them too often.

Asia: Are they that bad?

(Y/N): Is it because of the grease dripping out of them right now?

Issei: Yep, that stuff is bad for you, you know?

(Y/N): Oh! Ok!

Suddenly (Y/N) grabbed all three burgers and threw them at Issei's face who's head banged against the chair behind him due to the force of the throw, Asia went wide-eyed with surprise at that whereas (Y/N) put on a fake innocent smile.

(Y/N): Bad things must always stick together!

Issei: Wha-

The boy grew a dark expression while an aura of killing intent surrounded him, Issei instantly gulped at the threatening face (Y/N) had adorned before he quickly nodded in agreement.

Issei: Yep! Bad things always stick together!!

(Y/N): That's right, and the worst thing about you, is probably the fact that you're a devil.

Issei: Wait, what?

(Y/N): I'll wait outside...

(Y/N) stood up from his seat before quickly shuffling out of the diner, he shoved a few customers out of the way, spilling their drinks or dropping their food. Issei gave the teenager a confused look whereas Asia was concerned.