Chapter 11

(3rd Person)

Rias was currently at the park watching a scene happen before her with a look of concern as well as a sweatdrop falling down the side of her head: Issei was currently running with his tail in between his legs while (Y/N) chased after him while throwing light spears at the devil, his face was contorted into a happy grin.

(Y/N): Come on devil boy! At least try to fight back! You're showing how weak you really are!

Issei: Can't we just tone it down a little!?

(Y/N): I already told you: in my training, especially if you're a devil, you either die or get stronger. So stop your complaining and fight back already!

Rias: (Y/N)... You really should take it easy, Issei hasn't had any combat experience in all his life...

(Y/N): You want me to hold his hand too while I'm at it? Combat isn't always going to be a friendly spar, most combat is a life or death situation, learn quickly Issei, otherwise you'll die before you can even touch me!

More light spears being fired by (Y/N) as Issei continued running, although adrenaline was filling his veins, Rias could easily see he was quickly exhausting himself out from all the running. She sighed before holding a hand up signalling to stop, (Y/N) only did so after a few seconds of ignoring Rias, he ceased his attacks with a scoff whereas Issei collapsed to the floor.

Rias: Ok, Issei, you did well running away, but like (Y/N) said: running is not the only thing you can do in combat. Now, to demonstrate...

Rias held her hand out where her symbol appeared on the floor, the two boys raised an eyebrow in curiosity before a familiar face appeared causing (Y/N) to scoff again while looking away whereas Issei was confused.

Koneko: Is it time already?

(Y/N): Time?

Rias: Did you forget? We need to train you up as well!

(Y/N): What? Why?

Rias: Already forgot? Didn't you promise me something yesterday?

(Y/N): Tch...

(Flashback)

(Y/N): Break a marriage contract?

Rias: That's right, have you ever done it?

(Y/N): No, what's this got to do with the favour again?

The red-haired devil stood up from her seat and walked over to the window of ORC, coincidentally Koneko decided to stop sitting on his lap giving him the room to stand up and focus on Rias who had her back to him, her arms crossed while a troubled look adorned her face.

Rias: I'm... getting married.

(Y/N): Congratulations, want me to bring a gift?

Rias: It's not my choice to refuse.

(Y/N): Huh... oh, an arranged marriage, yeah, those bite ya in the ass. So, what? You're in an arranged marriage with what, a prince?

Rias: Ha! Hardly, I would doubt anyone could call that wretched man a prince, he doesn't deserve what he's given.

(Y/N): So, he's a spoiled brat... kinda reminds me of someone...

Rias instantly turned to (Y/N), a glare of pure anger on her face. (Y/N) however seemed unfazed as he crossed his arms, an uninterested look on his face.

Rias: I'm nothing like that pig... he's the worst, it's even possible, that...

(Y/N): What? He's worse than Issei?