Chapter 1

(3rd Person)

It was currently a hot sunny day, school was starting soon which meant the street was busy with mostly students on their way to education, or in their eyes: hell. Oh boy, do they not know what hell truly looks like. Kuoh Town was no different in having an school, it was known as Kuoh Academy, once famous for being known as an all-girls private school. But these days it changed to co-ed and became the sight for a lustful boy's dreams of forming a harem.

But for now, our story focuses on two new arrivals to the town of Kuoh, the two could easily be spotted in a crowd without even trying considering their clothes: one was a small female wearing a nun outfit, she had long blonde hair and green eyes while carrying a undoubtedly too heavy a suitcase for someone her size.

???: Oh geez, I hope I don't... woah!!!

She just jinxed herself as the weight of the suitcase caused her to fall forward, she would've landed on the floor, had it not been for a strong arm to suddenly wrap itself around her waist, the girl seemed confused but recognised the black sleeve that held her.

???: Like I've been trying to say for the last hour: let me take the suitcase, it's obviously too heavy for you...

The girl spun around with a small smile seeing a boy with short (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes staring at her with an amused smirk on his face, his clothes stood out due to the combination of wearing a dark blue tank top and a long black trench coat over it, he also wore a pair of torn jeans while his feet were covered by a pair of white and red sneakers.

???: But (Y/N)...

(Y/N): I know, I know, you want to prove to me you're not some helpless maiden, but Asia, we promised to look out for each other, so to live up with that promise.

He suddenly grasped the suitcase from Asia's grip unknowingly causing their hands to brush against each other briefly. Asia instantly went bright red at the sudden contact making her lose her grip on her suitcase, (Y/N) easily took the suitcase from her grip with a chuckle.

(Y/N): Come on, we can't keep them waiting...

Asia: Oh, uh, right!

Asia quickly regained her smile before walking alongside her friend contempt at the comfortable silence that covered them both. (Y/N) walked with one hand on the suitcase while the other was ready to catch Asia, after all, he knew her enough to know she's capable of falling even without something like the suitcase pulling her down.

Asia: Oh no! Not again!!!!

And right on cue, (Y/N) quickly stuck his arm out again catching the nun and also catching the attention of a passing student who owned a messy head of brown hair with light brown eyes, unknown to neither (Y/N) or Asia, but the way he caught her caused a certain white fabric to show itself causing the student to grow a lewd smile as he started to gawk.

(Y/N): Told you we have each other's backs!

Asia: Yeah, but you didn't need to catch me, I could've been fine and you wouldn't need to waste your energy catching me.

(Y/N): Ah rubbish! No matter how small the problem, I'll always be there Asia! Sorry but you're stuck with me!

That made the blonde smile fondly while staring at the warm smile of the boy she'd known for so long. But, it came to an end when Asia's veil suddenly flew off her face due to a strong wind, she instantly went wide-eyed at seeing it fly away.

Asia: Oh no!

(Y/N): Don't worry! I got it!

(Y/N) made sure Asia was back on her feet before dashing off after the veil, unfortunately it flew way above his head for a simple jump, he had to find some way of getting off the ground before it flew way too high for him to do anything. That's when (Y/N) spotted the student who was still gawking at Asia making him nod to himself.