Chapter 12

(3rd Person)

Azazel waited for (Y/N) to introduce himself back after that rather 'friendly' introduction... had he bothered to look up, he would see the fires of (Y/N)'s anger growing more intense in his eyes as he realised the blame for Asia's new race is right in front of him. He raised a hand which was the only thing that caught Azazel's eye, he thought the boy was finally greeting him back so he goes for a handshake.

Azazel: Now then, we have much to...

Azazel was caught off guard, a heavy fist entered his cheek causing him to let saliva fly out of his mouth while his head was forcefully turned to the right, but he was able to see (Y/N)'s expression out of the corner of his eyes: eyes wide with pupils dilated out of pure fury, his teeth gritted from the obvious anger stemming inside him and not to mention the evil energy discharging from both his fist and his body making Azazel go wide-eyed.

Then the force of the blow finally caught up the fallen angel as he was sent flying, but he quickly corrected himself mid-air while wiping his cheek. He let out an amused chuckle before turning back to see (Y/N) starting to stomp towards Azazel, the evil energy discharging from his feet with every step before it was absorbed back into his body.

Azazel: So the rumours are indeed true: you can use evil energy, hehe, that's very interesting, but, I'm not here to fight.

(Y/N): Then you've come to die then...

Azazel: Hey! Why all the sudden hate!?

(Y/N): You, watch over all fallen angels... that means you knew what Raynare was up to... you could've stopped her, and yet you let it happen, you let Asia die, you're the reason she's a devil, you're the reason why I'm forced to owe the redhead a favour. So yeah, I got a pretty big bone to pick with you.

Azazel: Hey kid... I have no control over any of my subordinates, I just let them do what they do, don't blame me for...

Again he was cut off, this time by a fist entering his gut. Azazel knew he was stronger than (Y/N), but the only reason why (Y/N) was doing any damage was because of two things: his evil energy which gives him a natural advantage over angels and fallen angels and the fact that he attacks whenever Azazel is distracted or lets his guard down.

(Y/N) delivered a stiff uppercut to Azazel causing him to snap his head upward with a sickening crack, this was followed up by (Y/N) grabbing Azazel's face and slamming him into the floor before dragging it across the dirt and then throwing him into the fountain where Azazel spat out water while pushing himself to his knees.

The fallen angel governor looked behind him, only to see (Y/N)'s evil energy start to focus on his right shoulder blade, it made him frown in concern.

Azazel: I see... your evil energy focuses on what's important right now, that wing represents how far you've gone with it... only one wing huh? So you've only learned and tapped into half of your evil energy's potential... scary thought...

With a shout (Y/N)'s evil energy devil wing was fully formed while he dashed right for Azazel, he'd finally gotten his senses back and pushed himself out of the way, (Y/N) growled as his fist literally destroyed the part of the well Azazel previously was at, Azazel was surprised that (Y/N) suddenly disappeared afterward, he was almost too fast to track.

He turned in time to block a heavy blow to the face by catching the punch, although Azazel was holding back, he could still admit (Y/N) would make a formidable foe... for the future that is since he's only got one evil energy devil wing.

Azazel: So tell me... how does it feel to wield evil energy?

At first, (Y/N) didn't respond, and that was something that made Azazel wince in pain since he was holding a fist coursing with evil energy, finally, he got a response after five minutes.