Chapter 6

(A/N): Before we start with this chapter, I just want to take my time in thanking all of you for the support and taking up your time for reading not just this book but my other stories as well. I never thought any of my stories would get this popular to be totally honest, but you guys and gals proved me wrong time and time again. So, thank you all for the views, votes, comments and any other way you show that you've taken an interest in my stories, words can't describe how happy I am to see how many people are giving these silly books a chance, now! Let us commence with the read!! And remember!! Always eat at least one brownie every day!!!

(3rd Person)

Issei was standing inside the headquarters of his peerage, he stared down at the unconscious figure on their sofa which was (Y/N) with bandages wrapped around his arms and legs, he scowled at thinking what happened after Asia left with them.

(Flashback)

(Y/N): Damn you, fallen angel scum...

His head dropped to the floor making Asia gasp in shock and Issei to grit his teeth from the pain, he attempted to crawl over to (Y/N) only to be stopped by Raynare's voice.

Raynare: Well then, shall we go Asia?

Issei: No! I won't let you!!!

Raynare: Oh? Still trying to save her? Well that's no good, the way I struck (Y/N) down means there's many openings in his body which could cause him to bleed to death, unless you get the proper attention straight away the boy will die.

Asia: No! You promised!!!

Raynare: Did I? I don't remember making a promise where I'd keep him alive, the only thing we need... is that earring.

Issei gasped in realisation before looking down at (Y/N) who had blacked out from the blood loss, more specifically the white orb earring attached to his left ear, Raynare's grin grew wider at seeing Issei's expression of realisation.

Raynare: It's your choice Issei: you can try and stop us and get both yourself and (Y/N) killed, or you could take that earring off him and hand it over, that way you can guarantee everyone's safety, even Asia!

Issei: Yeah right! What's so special about his earring anyway!?

Raynare: Weren't you listening before? That earring holds great power and could potentially become one of the most powerful weapons to ever exist, it could solidify my survival in this world at not only Twilight Healing, but whatever that earring does too!!

Asia looked to be on the brink of tears when she saw the amount of blood forming under (Y/N), his skin was even starting to grow pale, Issei growled as he realised the situation: risk his life to save Asia but let (Y/N) die, or let Asia go so (Y/N) can live. It was a tough decision, one that wasn't fair, and he didn't have much time either as (Y/N) was still dying from blood loss.

Raynare: Make your choice: give me the earring, or try to save her...

He knew there was an obvious choice in the matter but he couldn't help clenching his fist in anger, but then, he sighed in reluctance and looked away.

Issei: Fine...

(Flashback end)

(Y/N) no longer had his earring on his left ear and Issei couldn't help but feel guilty about it, he clenched his fist again, this time he was angry at himself. If only he was stronger, then he could've easily avoided a situation like that; Asia would be here and (Y/N) wouldn't be unconscious, he even felt tears form at the corner of his eyes.

Issei: Why? Why am I so damn weak? (Y/N) and Asia have suffered enough, and I wanted to help them but I only made things worse... what would've happened if I never went to that house and never found that crazy exorcist?