Chapter 21

Enjoy this chapter! Time skip time, and I'm afraid the last chapter! I'm actually sorta sad it's over. Hey, there's the sequel to come! Let me know what u think, guys!

888888

6 months later- Madison's p.o.v

So nothing to interesting happened after the hospital. Oh, hang on. There was that time with Hamilton in the office...

Flashback

Everyone was gathered around Hamilton's desk, gossiping. We were interrogating Adams about where he'd been for the office party the week before. He said he'd been in a hold up. None of us, least of all Hamilton, believed. Then, Washington wandered through to see what we were up to.

"Oh, hey, Mr President. Did you get my report on gun protection?" Hamilton called over. Washington glanced over and smiled, coming to stand next to us.

"Yeah, I looked it over," he replied. "Nice work."

"Good. Thanks, dad."

Everyone gaped at Hamilton, who simply gave us a strange look back. Thomas was giggling a little. "Why is everyone staring at me?" Hamilton asked, genuinly confused.

"You just called Washington dad," Thomas told him, badly surpressing giggles.

'What?" Alexander exclaimed. "No, I didn't. I said, thanks, man."

"Do you see me as a father figure, Hamilton?" Washington asked. I could see the soft tears of paternal fulfilment in his eyes.

"No. If anything, I see you as a "bother" figure, 'cause you're always bothering me," Hamilton shot back, disgruntled as he folded his arms.

"Hey, show your father some respect," Burr called from somewhere in the back.

"I didn't call him dad," Hamilton yelled, throwing his arms in the air in exhasperation.

"No, no, no, no, Alexander. I take it as a compliment," the Virginian veteran reassured him, placing a warm hand on Alexander's shoulder.

"I called Sarah mom once, and she's my fiancee," John Jay piped up.

"Guys, jump on that! Jay has psycho-sexual issues," Hamilton said, his face as red as it could possibly go.

"Old news," Thomas answered, brushing it off. "But you calling Washington daddy--"

"Hey, daddy is not on the table here," Hamilton said, his voice with a dangerously warning tone.

"But you did call him dad, dude," Adams said, holding up his hands. "All right, all right, I was lying about the holdup. But the dad thing, that happened."

"Aha!" Alexander exclaimed. "He admitted that his alibi was a lie. It was a trap, all part of my crazy, devious plan."

"I believe you," Washington said, sounding oddly sincere.

"Thank you," Alex replied, his face smug.

"Son."