SHNECK PECK

EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK OF So This Is Life FOR YOU GUYS!!! ENJOY!!

888888

Description: TJeffs. JMads. Tom. Jemmy. Call them what you will. Happily married for 8 whole weeks, they think they have their life planned. But when a surprise springs itself rather rudely on them, they get way more than they bargained for...

Things are always hectic in the Jefferson-Madison household.

CHAPTER ONE SNEAK PEEK

Jefferson's p.o.v

So, we got married.

It was a small affair, just us, a few friends, and our families. Okay, so it ended up being a lot of people because I have 9 siblings, 5 of which are married and 3 of which have kids, 4 in all. Stanley, Rufus, Rupert and Craig. I don't know what Randolph was thinking when he named his kid Craig. Rupert is Martha's pride and joy at 5 years old, which leaves 4-year-old Rufus and 8-year-old Stanely to Lucy, my only older sibling. She's 30 now. Martha's 25, Randolph 24, then there's my younger siblings... God, I really am ranting, aren't I? The point is, you disrespect any of them, I kick your face in. Understand?

Anyway, back to the wedding. There was aunts and uncles and cousins... it ended up being around 60, maybe 70 people in all. It was really rather nice, though. James wore a beautiful black-and-white tux, with a singular red rose in the pocket. Me?

One word: purple.

I still look at the ring every day. It's a simple gold ring, nothing too fancy, but it has James' initials engraved on the inside. We kept our last names. It was too confusing to be Mr and Mr Jefferson, Mr and Mr Madison, Mr and Mr Jefferson-Madison-- well, you get the idea.

We had our honeymoon in Paris, the city of love, at my insistence that it was the best place on earth... well, any place with you in is the best place in the world, I had said. James had blushed and said we could go to Paris. Laf hooked us up with a 5-star hotel, one of the best in the city. Honeymoon suite. Let's just say things got a little heated in the bedroom...

And that's all you're getting, I'm afraid. Keep an eye out for So This Is Life, hopefully coming to your phone or laptop screens soon (depending on the author's ability to not procrastinate)!!