eleven

Draco was beyond glad to have his phone back, and he had to admit, he almost missed texting Harry.

He locked the front door behind him and with a sigh, he tiredly walked over to his car. It was a dark gray Jaguar, courtesy of his father.

He backed out of the driveway and began the long drive to school—he never understood why his father had decided to have their house built so far away from the rest of Wiltshire.

Draco turned the radio on but quickly turned it off again, deciding he wasn't in the mood to listen to anything.

He was still fuming about his ridiculous punishment; why did Lucius overreact to everything?

After a while of wallowing in his moodiness, a certain boy from Surrey crept into his mind.

Why was Harry so interested in him?

Why did he text Draco, even when he didn't reply?

Draco gave this some thought. Was Harry actually that interested in getting to know him?

I suppose giving him a chance wouldn't hurt anything.

With that thought popping into his head from time to time throughout the school day, he came to the conclusion that he was going to give his friendship with Harry Potter a shot.

What could go wrong?

. . .

Lots of things–

. . .

I'm just being ridiculous.

••••
literally no one reads this anymore but i'm still gonna update it anyway hello