fifty five

WARNING: drug use

March 13th

Harry was absolutely exhausted.

When Cedric told him that the photoshoots would be bigger, he hadn't lied.

The usual five to eight hour shoots could reach anywhere from ten to twelve, and all of the workers were much more strict towards him.

He didn't have his stylist with him, who he had come to know as a close friend. Harry was stuck being styled by a stern-looking group of people who uttered a quick "Good Morning," if he was lucky.

On top of that, Diggory seemed increasingly frustrated with each passing day. He often looked infuriated as he typed away on his laptop, much like he did on the plane ride to the States, and he would be very irritable. Harry wasn't sure what the problem was, but if it persisted, he felt like he had no choice but to bring it up to him. It wasn't healthy for Cedric, or anyone involved.

Twelve hour workdays meant very little free time to talk to his family and friends.

He was lucky to catch them in the morning before he headed to the studios, due to the fact that it was too late call them when he got back to his hotel room.

He tried not to let it get to him too much. After all, he was the one who chose to take Diggory up on his offer.

That's why, when the thirteenth of March rolled around, Harry slept in until noon. His first day off that wasn't a day full of travel—and it felt amazing. Los Angeles was very different from New York, but it could be just as crowded. The time difference between Harry and home was even greater, which irritated him beyond belief.

After waking, he lazed around in bed for a bit, texting and calling the people he cared for most.

It was nearly three in the afternoon before Harry actually got dressed and left his room.

He meandered down the streets of the city, taking in all of the sights he previously had to rush past: he wanted to enjoy LA as much as he possibly could in the time he had left. Part of him wanted to go crazy, get wasted, and wake up in shrubbery simply for the thrill of it. The larger, more reasonable part of his mind ruled that out, luckily for him.

His eyes landed on an In-N-Out across the street—a restaurant he had always heard so much about, and one that his taste buds had been begging him to try.

After being thoroughly displeased and let down by the food that was so hyped up by everyone, he was back out on the streets. Harry spent the next few hours either inside an Uber, or touring Hollywood. He visited the Walk of Fame, and made sure to capture lots of photos of the Hollywood sign. He decided to leave the Santa Monica Pier for the next day.

Los Angeles really was beautiful; and he had no shortage of new content for his Instagram.

At least two people had stopped him for photos, and he was left dumbfounded for the rest of his outing. He knew he was gaining followers quickly, but he didn't realize people would actually recognize him. He was very flattered by this, and had to refrain from opening his messages and texting everyone he knew about it.

It was almost ten before he got back to the hotel. He had no idea where any of his crew members were—until he bumped into Ginny leaving her room.

"Hey, Harry, Where've you been?" She smiled, hoisting her bag onto her shoulder.

"I've been busy being a tourist," he huffed out a laugh, "Where are you off to?"

"One of my model friends invited me to a party up in the Hills, if you'd like to come along."