fifty nine

^^ another edit i made that i *defjnitely* didn't forget to include like two chapters ago

March 15th

Bonnie brought over the pairs' drinks and returned to the kitchen.

Regaining the use of his limbs, Draco situated himself into a more comfortable position before popping the next question.

"What'd you say his name was?"

Blaise's recount of the story made him violently uncomfortable, and he could only hope the poor boy involved wasn't his—

"Harry."

Draco ground out, "Potter?"

"Yeah . . . do you know him?"

Against his better judgment he decided to be completely truthful, and nodded tightly. "I'd surely hope so, considering we're dating after all."

Blaise nearly choked on a mouthful of soda.

March 16th

Harry stood outside the airport with Ginny, waiting for his parents to come pick him up.

The flight was booked last minute and it was quite late when they took off, so it was a bit past noon when Harry finally arrived at home.

It was a chilly day even for the middle of March, and Harry found himself shivering inside of his bomber jacket.

"You can go on, you know. You don't have to wait with me." Harry offered to his friend, who showed no signs of being affected by the crisp air.

Ginny shook her head and told him it was no trouble.

She scrutinized Harry's face for a moment before saying, "I'm gonna run to my car for a second."

He nodded and bounced on his heels in an attempt to warm himself up.

Ginny returned moments later carrying a small makeup bag.

"Turn around, let me put this in your backpack."

Harry did as he was told, and felt a slight thump as the bag was dropped on top of his belongings. She zipped up the pocket and whispered, barely audibly, "For your stress."

He shook his head and laughed a bit, entertained by the fact that Ginny carried weed around with her in her car.

James, Lily, and Draco chose that moment to drive up to the curb.

His dad had barely put the brakes on when Draco shamelessly shot out of the car and picked Harry up.

They were making far too much noise and they drew some looks, but they didn't care. Each of them hugged, even pulling Ginny in for one out of sheer joy.

Harry said his goodbyes to his friend and before they knew it, they were catching up on the road back to Surrey.

a/n: hi!! sorry this chapter sucked and is short i just haven't felt like writing here lately. thank u all so much for 120k reads though ilysm!!!! <3 another longer chapter soon, about something other than weed and ginny for once :)