Jealousy & Confessions

Regina's POV
Emma pulls up to my house and we all get out. Henry takes his luggage upstairs to his room and David sits on the couch. I sit next to him when I get a text from Robin.

Robin: hi cutie
Me: hi Robin
Robin: would you like to go on a date with me
Me: I don't know Robin
Robin: please
Me: let me get back to you

Emma's POV
I walk down the stairs and I see Regina sit down and then David grabs her phone and Regina reached forward to grab it. David reads something and looks at Regina. "David" she starts. "What the hell is going on with you and Robin" he asks and I can hear the jealousy in his voice.

I don't like the way he's looking at you
I'm starting to think you want him too
Am I crazy? Have I lost ya
Even though I know you love me, can't help it
I turn my cheek, music up
And I'm puffing my chest
I'm getting ready to face you
Can call me obsessed
It's not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It's my right to be hellish
I still get jealous
'Cause you're too sexy beautiful
And everybody want to taste, that's why (that's why)
I still get jealous
'Cause you're too sexy beautiful
And everybody want to taste, that's why (that's why)
I still get jealous
Listen, I'm the type to never sweat no chick
Ain't nobody but you got me stressin' this way and you know
Yeah, yeah
Now the struggle's always real
Girls be stepping in my space
All up in your face, how am I supposed to feel?
I turn my chin, music up
And I'm puffing my chest
I'm getting ready to face you
Can call me obsessed
It's not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It's my right to be hellish
I still get jealous
'Cause you're too sexy beautiful
And everybody want to taste, that's why (that's why)
I still get jealous
'Cause you're too sexy beautiful
And everybody wants to taste, that's why (that's why)
I still get jealous
You're the only one invited
I said there's no one else for you
'Cause you know I get excited (yeah)
When you get jealous too
I turn my chin, music up
And I'm puffing my chest
I'm turning ready to face you
Can call me obsessed
It's not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It's my right to be hellish
I still get jealous
'Cause you're too sexy beautiful
And everybody want to taste, that's why (that's why)
I still get jealous
'Cause you're too sexy beautiful
And everybody wants to taste, that's why (that's why)
I still get jealous
Hey! (oh)
(That's why), (that's why)
I still get jealous
Jealous baby, jealous baby, baby! (Oh)

"David" Regina starts. "No don't David me, your cheating" he says. "You wanna talk about cheating" she says with an attitude. "Well I don't want some guy texting my girlfriend" he says pissed. Wait they are dating?? Since when?! I've only been gone for a year. Does mom know? Is he cheating? Are they having an affair. "Oh I'm your girlfriend now, not just some girl you sleep with being your wife's back" What the fuck!!

Regina's POV
"Regina" he yells at me. I look down ashamed I went there. "I'm sorry but don't start with Robin" I say annoyed. "Do you like him or something" David asks. "No you know who I like" I say blushing.

"Well it doesn't seem like it" he says.

"David" I say hurt feeling tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry but you keep doing that Regina" I look down and David pulls me close. I look up at him and he goes to kiss me but I turn my head "baby" he says pouting I look at him.

"I'm sorry I'm so difficult to deal with" he shakes his head smiling.

"But I want you no matter how hard you are to deal with" he's too sweet. I lean up kissing him. He kisses back and I hear a cough. I jump away and I see Emma. How did we forget she was right here?

"Emma it's not what it looks like" David says standing up. "So my dad isn't cheating on my mom with her sworn enemy" Emma says.

"So maybe it's what it looks like but you can't tell your mother" Emma looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Emma please let me tell her" Emma crosses her arms.

"Please" he begs. Emma sighs. "Okay fine but soon dad" he nods. "Who else knows" Emma asks.

"Ruby" David answers. "Why dad why have an affair instead of just telling mom" she asks. "I don't know I was just confused on what I wanted but I know who has my heart" he says looking at me.

_______
It's been a week and David is telling Snow today so I'm hiding in my house because I'm terrified of her reaction. Honestly I've seen Snow mad but I know this is gonna kill her.

David's POV
I walk in the house from work and see Snow sitting on the couch drinking a bottle of wine. "Snow is everything okay" she stands up and I see her tear stained face. "I didn't want to believe it but now" she holds up a black lacey pair of panties and my breath hitches. "I can explain" she stops me. "How long" she asks. "Snow" she cuts me off "just answer" I look at her sadly. "Three almost four months" she gasps "no wonder you skip dinner, work late, smell like perfume and had that hickey on your neck last week". "Who" I really don't want to. "Belle, Kathryn, Ruby who" she cries. "Regina" I look down. "I didn't know this would happen she kept telling me it was wrong and we should stop but I-i didn't want to and I fell for her hard" I answer truthfully. "Regina" she asks.

"Please don't go to her"

"Why shouldn't I she stole my husband"

"She didn't mean to I guess she just fell in love"

"Regina can't love she's evil, always have been and always will" I look at her in complete shock. She's not the woman I feel for. "She's not evil"

"You really think she loves you, this was all a set up just to get revenge to get back at me for Daniel. She can't love David"

"That's not true she loves me"

"Has she said it"

"No and I'm not pushing her too. She's been through too much and I get it why she doesn't want to say it" I say respecting Regina.

"Don't come running back to me when you realize she doesn't love you"

"Not in a million years would I do that" I walk out and slam the door. I walk to Regina's it's around 9:30 right now I got off late because of drunk Leroy but I have no where to go. I knock and Regina opens. "What did she say" she asks. "Some stuff that I never want to talk about" she pulls me inside. "Are you okay" she asks concerned. I smile and put my hand on her back pulling her close. I kiss her softly. And I feel her smile into the kiss. "Can we just go to bed" I ask putting my head in the crook of her neck. She nods and we both go upstairs to lay down. I wrap my arms around her and slightly peck her neck.

________
1275 words