Hear You

Regina's POV
Two days till Christmas and I'm so excited. Not only because well who doesn't love Christmas but because I'm pregnant. I took a test last night turns out I'm 2 weeks I don't know how but I am pregnant and I'm so happy. David is gonna love this. I have a plan for Christmas. I am nervous but I'm so glad I'm finally got pregnant. I feel hands on my back and I turn around in the bed to see Elena up and smiling. "Morning baby" I say kissing her cheek. I sit up and lay her on my chest. I don't know where David went. I shrug and I look and see she's sleeping. I kiss her head of hair and rub her back. "My two gorgeous girl" David says walking into the room with two mugs. "Coffee" he asks. "Can I have tea" I ask him. "Yea sure" he pecks my lips and I smile. He walks out and comes back with tea.

"Thank you" he smiles. "How's my girls" he asks sitting down on the bed next to me. I sit up and put Elena between us. "Tired, she was fussy last night" I say yawning. I set my cup down and move over to David. I push his legs apart and lay in between them. He kisses my forehead.

"Why didn't you wake me" he asks. "I didn't want to bother you, you looked so peaceful" I say.

"I don't want you doing this alone"

"I can handle a baby charming"

"I never said you can't I'm just saying I'm here to help too. If your tired tap me and I'll get her. Don't worry baby I've got your back" I smile and turn around and kiss him.

"Morning mom, dad" Henry says walking in and laying on the bed. "Morning Henry" he kisses Elena's head and my heart melts. "Morning mom, dad" Emma says walking in.

Snow's POV
I hear people so I get up and sneak over to Regina and David's room. "Morning mom, dad" I hear Emma say. And I'm a bit hurt, I'm her mother not Regina. "I told you not to call me mom" Regina says. "Mom I don't like to listen" Emma says. "Your gonna learn today" Regina says tickling Emma. They all laugh and then it dies down. "Sorry mommy" Emma says. "That's it" Regina says getting up. I quickly move to see Regina chase Emma down the stairs.

David's POV
I grab Elena and Henry and I follow them into the living room. Regina is chasing Emma around the couch. "Sorry mommy" Emma says and a pillow hits her face. I go back to my room and I put Elena down in her crib. "Goodnight baby" I say kissing her forehead. I turn around and lips press to mine but they're not Regina's. I push who ever it is away and it's Snow. "Cut it out" I say annoyed. "I love Regina and I would never do that to her" I say.

"You did it to me" she says.

"What do you want"

"First she steals my husband now she's stealing Emma! What the hell David!"

"Your ex-husband and there playing, technically Regina is Emma's step mom anyway" I tell her.

"No she's not, your not married"

"But we will be, that's why I proposed I wanna spend the rest of my life with her, don't you get it Mary Margaret. Yes I loved you and I will always love you but in a different way. I love you as a friend and the mother of my child. But other than that there's no connection. I fell in love with Regina and I will stay in love with her until death do us part. She's my true love and I want her. So stop trying to get me and make me love you because it won't happen. I'm sorry but I won't cheat on regina, not with you" I walk away leaving her probably to cry. If I stay and comfort her she's gonna think I love her again but I don't and I won't. Regina is my happy ending.

Regina looks at me and I look away. I'm so mad right now. I walk over to her and I grab her face and kiss her. Showing her how much I love her in a simple kiss. I need her to know I love her. I pull away and she is so confused and it's adorable. "What was that for" she asks. "I just love you" she smiles at me and I peck her lips. "What happened" she says squinting her eyes. "Nothing" I say. "Now David" I sit down on the couch and she sits with me. "Snow kissed me" I say. "She did what!" Regina flips. "I didn't kiss her I just- I don't know what to do. I'm so lost. I don't want to hurt her feelings but she needs to know it over between us. I love you with all my heart, all my soul. I'm am utterly and completely in love with you and I hate seeing her upset because I once loved her but she doesn't get it" I say. "I'll talk to her" Emma says. "Thanks" she walks away and Henry goes with her.

"Is Elena sleep" she asks. "Are you mad" I blurt out. "Mad because she kissed you yes but relieved you didn't kiss her back"

"Relieved" I ask.

"You two have such a great history you and I hated each other basically since we met. Our story will never be like what you two had" she looks down.

"Your right I do have history but nothing compares to our story. It may be complicated and rocky but it's far more interesting for me. Look at your story and look at hers. Your the only person I'm so desperate to read on. I wish we met sooner when you weren't The Evil Queen so I could see the cute little girl you once were. You still are very cute but I wish I would have know you before the heartbreak"

"I love you" she says. "I love you too" I wrap my arm around her shoulder and we watch any movie that's on the TV. It's actually pretty interesting.

Regina's POV
David is engrossed in this stupid movie but I wanna do more fun activities. I turn my head and kiss his neck. He doesn't respond so I continue to pepper his neck like he's done to mine too many to count. I move my head more to have better access and I start to suck on his neck. I bite and nip at the skin and he still isn't doing anything. I frown and move to straddle him. "Babe I'm watching the movie" he says moving his head to see the TV. "Watch me" I say pushing his face to look at me. I smash my lips against his and he finally responds. He grabs my hips and leans his head forward kissing me hard. I moan into his mouth when his hands slide up my shirt. "David" I whisper when his lips travel down my neck. "Shh" he says. "I thought you were watching a movie" I say bitting my lip to suppress the moans that are dying to come out. "Your too quiet" I blush.

"There's other people in the house"

"I know" he whispers and one hand leaves my back. "Your gonna regret not letting me watch that movie" he says. I feel his hand slide into the front of my pants and his fingers play with my clit.

"It's so quiet, one moan and the whole house will know" he whispers as his fingers enter my soaking wet pussy. "Fuck" I moan quietly. I try to move but his hand on my back pulls me closer and his fingers go deeper inside me. "Imagine if Henry and/or Emma come down here to see this scene, what a sight to see. The Prince deep in The Queen" I shut my eyes tightly to try and concentrate on not screaming. I'm so close! "David baby, please" I whine. I cover my mouth and moan when he goes faster and harder. "Cum for me Gina" my hips jerk forward and I cum onto his hand. I pant trying to catch my breath from that amazing orgasm. I open my eyes and he's sucking on his wet fingers and I groan. "Your hard" I say blushing when I feel something poke me.

"Why did you torture me like that" I ask. "I love you" he says kissing me. I kiss back and someone clears their throat. "Mom, dad ew" I hear Emma and Henry say. They sit down next to us and I don't move from on David's lap. "Glad you didn't come a few seconds earlier" David says earning a smack on the chest from me.

"Shut up!" I yell. I bite my lips when he touches my center again.

"We will be back" I say grabbing David's hand and pulling him up with me. "Where are you two going" Emma asks smirking. "Elena's.... crying" I run up the stairs pulling David with me.

________
1543 words