Late Night Walks

Regina's POV
David has been discharged for a few days now but on bed rest. I go upstairs and David isn't in bed. "David" I question I see the light is on in the bathroom and I walk in. "Regina, what if I was peeing" he asks putting the razor down.

"I've seen it before and you walk in on me all the time" I say and he laughs applying some more shaving cream. "Your shaving" I ask. "Stating the obvious I see" he says. "Shut up" he laughs and then wipes his face when he's done.

"Mhm your so sexy" I say bitting my lip. "So are you" he turns to me and grabs my waist. I hiss at the cold sensation from the ice pack i'm holding. He said his head was hurting.

"It doesn't hurt anymore now I just want to go stroll the town with you"

"Now" I question. He nods and I put on leggings and his favorite jersey. My hair is in a messy bun. "Let's go" I slide on some white sneakers. "Wait" he says pulling my pony tail out and I groan. "Perfection" I blush wildly and he pecks my lips. He is in sweatpants and a black shirt that's very tight because his muscles are popping through. And I'm so turned on.

"We have to be quick just in case the kids wake up" I say running my hand over my growing stomach. "I know" He says resting his hand over mine softly.

"I can't wait till this little one pops out" he says kissing my cheek.

"Me too I'm only at 5 months and my back is hurting and I'm getting freaking fat" I pout and he pecks my lips.

"You are holding a baby and fucking gorgeous" I blush and thank him. I put a protection spell over the house and I hold David's hand as we walk around the town. We walk into granny's and Ruby is at the counter looking tired. "What a lovely couple and wow David you look great"

"Watch it Ruby" I say.

"I didn't mean it like that" She says laughing at me.

"I know" I say eyeing her.

"She's jealous" I punch him and he laughs. "Careful he's been in the hospital" Ruby says. "Thank you love at least someone cares" David says and I let go of his hand. "Should I leave you two alone" I question and David grabs my wrist and kisses me.

"I love you."

"I love me too" I say being petty. He groans and rolls his eyes. "Give us a second Ruby" she walks away and David puts his hand in my pants. "David" I say in shock and I look around and hold his wrist as his two fingers enter me roughly. My other hand grabs his bicep and I moan throwing my head back. "Say it" he growls and I moan again. "I love you too" He slips out of me and I sigh taking a few breaths. "I hate your punishments, it's too much" he laughs and licks his fingers before sitting on the stool. "Did you two just fuck I heard moaning" Ruby asks coming back with two coffees. "No she didn't say she loved me so I punished her" I roll my eyes pouting. "Tell me more" she says and I giggle blushing.

"I just do something with my fingers and whatever she didn't do she does" Ruby laughs. "It's torture cause he never gives me what I want" I pout sticking my bottom lip out. "You are so adorable" David says looking at me.

"So you say" I say rolling my eyes and he gives me the look. "Okay okay thank you" he nods and turns back to Ruby.

"I never thought Regina would be scared of Prince Charming"

"I'm not scared of him I am scared of the things he does to me" I state a matter of factly. "Please shut up" I whine and David kisses me slow. I moan against his lips wanting more knowing I can't have more. I push him away roughly and he laughs at me.

"No it's not funny" I whine.

"It's very funny baby"

"I'm confused" Ruby says.

"I'm teasing again, she wants some but I'm not giving it to her. Only if she begs"

"I don't beg"

"Really" he questions and I whine again.

"Daviddddd"

"You know the word"

"No"

"Regina I'm not doing it"

"David come on"

"I'm not hearing the word" I shrug and a fold my arms.

"How are you both feeling" Ruby asks. David wraps his arms around me grabbing my ass and I bite my lip. "I'm so glad to be home, I missed her"

"Her?" I look at him in shock and so does Ruby.

"Regina is my home, wherever you are is home"

"I love you"

"I love you too" I say and he squeezes my ass and I try to pull away but he won't let me.

"I love you more" He says and I groan putting my head down against his chest. He's teasing and it only gets worse. At least for me. "David" I whisper.

"You two are about to have sex in front of me"

"No I keep going until I hear the word. She hates begging but she will give in. She will do it. She will say it. Won't you"

"No!" I snap.

"Oh Regina it hurts me to see this just say it" Ruby says and I shake my head.

"She's so god damn stubborn"

"You could have it all baby" he whispers sliding his hand back into my pants and I close my eyes.

"No no no" I keep going but his hand slides through my folds and my body jerks forward. "Fuck Regina your so wet" he groans and sticks one finger in. I moan grabbing his shoulder digging my nails into his skin. I can't do this in front of Ruby but I can't stop.

"Regina just give in, come on you can't hold it in much longer" He says sliding another finger in easily and another moan slips out my lips.

David's POV
I hiss feeling her nails dig into my shoulder. Hurts so good. "Regina just give in, come on you can't hold it in much longer" I say and another finger slips into her soaking wet core. "I" she stops and I chuckle because she can't get her words out. I wrap my other arm around her waist and I pull her closer making my fingers go deeper.

"Fuck David" she says through gritted teeth and I know she's thinking about giving in. She doesn't want to cum in front of Ruby because that's embarrassing for her but she hates when I make her give in.

"God please David, please" she whines and I smile. "We will be back" I say picking her up and keeping my fingers inside her. "Regina" she flicks her wrist and we both disappear in a cloud of purple and white smoke.

________
1178 words